Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    I feel like I need to see Viola in there somewhere :-P She's my girl crush at the moment. Zenobia Marian Viola perhaps?
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I prefer Zenobia Beatrice Marian over Zenobia Marian Beatrice. That would be my vote out of the Four, although I have a terrible, unexplained dislike for the name Beatrice. Even the great main character of the book I'm reading hasn't been able to change my mind about it. Any chance of Zenobia Marian Viola? Otherwise Zenobia Beatrice Marian sounds perfectly fine and lovely, I'm just weird.

Edit: Whoops, waited too long to post... what Sessha said. =]

Ooh, Zenobia Marian Viola is pretty! Amy, you don't like Beatrice? It's sooo pretty! But Viola is the better Shakespearian heroine.

Lex, I like Elysia but boyfriend does not...

Zenobia Marian Viola or Zenobia Beatrice Marian?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh my goodness! I love Rosalind, Daphne, and Cressida!

Oh, I didn't mean to put you off of Arden completely!! I just thought it may not be the best for a first and I'm glad to see it still in there!

I think Rosalind Illyria Isolde is really giving Fiammetta and Cressida a run for their money. All three are breathtakingly beautiful.