Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Lovely and magical names as always, Ottilie! But no more Hespera Roselaine Arden or Fiammetta Ophelia Noor?! I really loved them from your last list.

Cressida Iris Amoret- gorgeous! it brings to mind a cool spring day. very sweet and feminine without being flimsy
    Fiammetta Ophelia Yvaine- very dramatic, exotic and exciting. love it too!
    Gilda Elettra Rosalind- love Rosalind, not so keen on the rest. I find the "gil" sound kind of slimy and Elettra is too close to the word electricity for me
    Hespera Daphne Arden- lovely flow, and I just adore Hespera... strong and grounded but sounds like a sweet whisper at the same time to me... not a fan of Daphne though, heavy and harsh and the triple consonants are kind of awkward to me
    Illyria Charis Marian- I love Illyria, it sounds light and fantasylike, but Charis and Marian both have the strong "ar" sound so it doesn't work too well as a combo for me
    Polyhymnia Viola Elaine- great combo, very unusual names with unique sounds. seems softer than the others
    Zenobia Perdita Isolde- not so keen on Zenobia, but Perdita Isolde is lovely... Rosalind Perdita Isolde?

EDIT: Ooh, long thread. I replied before reading through and noticed some changes... I too love Rosalind Illyria _______! Cressida Viola Amoret is gorgeous as well, but though I prefer Viola as a name I think Iris flows better. Rosalind Miranda Berenice is great too- I love the sound of Rosalind Miranda together. I admit I haven't read much Shakespeare (just a couple outside of school) but what I have read I loved, great seeing someone using Shakespeare names!
    Last edited by bonfireazalea; March 6th, 2013 at 08:52 PM.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

Niteowl, yeah I'm pretty lucky Not my husband yet though, we're getting married this summer. Rosalind is beautiful, definitely a first spot name. Rosalind Illyria Alice is beautiful.

Bonfireazalea (you have the best username by the way!), thank you! Rosalind and Miranda does sound beautiful together, I agree. Shakespeare is cool, you just need to read the right plays

I scribbled some stuff down yesterday, and I left it by the sowing machine and now can't find it... so I need to do a search and I'll post the updated list a li'l bit later. Thanks again everyone.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Found it! I kind of lost my taste for Arden when I was told it was unisex, is that silly?

Cressida Charis Amoret
    Daphne Hespera Arden or Daphne Hespera Beatrice
    Fiammetta Ophelia Elaine
    Rosalind Illyria Isolde
    Zenobia Viola Marian or Zenobia Nerissa Marian or Zenobia Miranda Marian
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I almost wish you would have 5 little girls and use them all! I'm still pushing for Fiammetta Ophelia Elaine with Cressida Charis Amoret a close second.

Both Daphne combinations are beautiful O. Arden is wonderfully effortless, but Beatrice has so much substance.

Rosalind Illyria Isolde or... I like a monosyllabic at the end of Rosalind Illyria:
    Blythe, Eve, Dawn, Fae, Lune, Laure, Lark, Joy, Noor (still good!)

Love Viola with Zenobia (though Nerissa is heavenly too)
    The Z and the V together are like two buzzing bees. I might put Ondine on the end because I like the rhythm and it gets you more clearly to nn "Zoo," and because the name as a whole makes me think of vibrating fiddle strings!
    Zenobia Viola Ondine