Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    What about Aurelia Evangeline?
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Thanks! Aurelia is one I hadn't thought of.
    Stripedsocks I know that Isabella and Elisabeth are very similar with almost exactly the same meaning (consecrated to God/My God is a vow... I've also seen both names with swapped meanings but I think of consecration and a vow as basically the same thing..?) Anyway, still slightly different sounds and both names that are probably too mainstream to use (especially Isabella) - I do like Isobel quite a bit though - forgot to add that to my "3 syllables" list!! Thank you for your input! That was very helpful. You can tell I like the vowel names but that makes it harder to choose names that won't sound too similar to Eliana and Aaralyn (pronounced Air-uh-lyn). I LOVED your suggestion of Ariadne but I can already imagine my DH telling me it's way too similar to Arah's name. Sigh. Names are so fun but so difficult when you consider the fact that you're determining what a human being will be called for the rest of his/her life! lol.

It sounds like you have similar taste in names to me. My children are named Lucy, Nathan, Isaac and Eliana. I also prefer strong biblical names for boys and more feminine names for girls. Lucy's middle name is Arella, which we picked for the meaning. In Hebrew it means messenger of God or colloquially "angel". This also sounds similar to your second daughter, Aaralynn, to me. Good luck and consider Isaac and Lucy!

Isaac is on our boys' name list - both hubby and I love it. Thanks for the suggestion of Lucy as well. I agree that Arella sounds similar to Aaralyn. I hadn't heard that one before! Great taste in names

Since you have a lot to choose from, I would eliminate names starting with E or A and also the El- names (because to similar to Eliana) and the names ending in -N sounds (because too similar to Aralyn). I also prefer Dorothea (nn Dory, Thea, etc.) to Theodore because of Timothy, and because this could be honoring to Doris too.

The first name that came to mind with your sibset was Isadora (nn Issy, Dora, Dory), etc. It's similar to Isabelle and also honoring to Doris. Another name that I think would work well is Viveca (instead of Vivian)-- it has the same meaning but the ending makes it fit better with the sibset, and the CA and V could make it honoring to Calvin too.

The names from your list that I would use with your sibset are Rowena, Helena, and Calista (although I prefer it spelled Callista).

Some other suggestions:

Instead of Elizabeth-- Bettina
    Instead of Clara (because too close to Arah)-- Clarissa, Clarita, Clary
    Magdalena as a longer form of Lena and honoring to Mae
    Instead of Evangeline-- Genevieve or Geneva-- nns Eve, Genna, etc. Also, Geneva could be a very subtle way to honor Calvin (since Calvin was from Geneva).

Some other names you might like:

Beatrice, Beatrix
    Felice, Felicity
    Francesca
    Josephine
    Marina
    Petra
    Seraphina
    Tabitha