Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cutesy-vintage 'nicknames'?

Any suggestions of names along the lines of Susie, Betsy, Lou etc? Feel free to suggest names with/without longer versions, since I know so many Nameberries have a problem with nicknames as full names.

I'm especially liking more obscure ones at the minute - for some reason, I'm obsessed with Tippi (as in Hedren, I think she was born Natalie) at the minute. I just find it adorable. Also I've done a bit of googling it the name, and I came across lots of articles about a little girl called Tippi, daughter of a French wildlife photographer who was born and raised in Namibia and these pictures just made me fall in love with it even more - http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/...rican-wildlife

Thank you
    close to my heart
    Rufus - Alec - Emmett - Wes
    Billie - Estella - Jemima - Eilidh

olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' and finally seventeen. (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Oh my gosh, she's cute! I want that child. Need to convince Boyfriend to move to Africa with me.

OK, the names!
    Bessie
    Billie
    Edie
    Elsie
    Florrie
    Hetty
    Kitty
    Lilou
    Lizzy
    Lottie
    Lulu
    Millie
    Mini
    Minnie
    Nell
    Polly
    Posy
    Sadie
    Sally
    Tilly
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Flossie
    Bonnie
    Hattie
    Mattie
    Maggie
    Flora (okay, not quite a nn, but it could be)

Tippi made me think of Pippi, a la Pippi Longstocking.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more