Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle name to honor Anna

Hi all! Hoping for some suggestions as I think about possible middle names for our summer baby. Charlotte is our front-runner for a girls name, named after his grandmother. I like the idea of honoring my grandma, Anna, in the middle name spot, but am looking for some alternate suggestions. Our last name has two syllables and I don't much like the rhythm of "Charlotte Anna Parker." (Not our real last name.) Can anyone suggest variations on Anna that would go with Charlotte and maybe have three or four syllables? Or, alternatively, Italian girls names for the middle? Thanks in advance.

Annamaria would be my suggestion - it is both Italian, has to do with Anna, and has 5 syllables (and is a favorite of mine ). Of course, it is a little much, so perhaps Annemarie? Marianne? Mariana?
    Along that vein, anything ending in -ana could work: Georgiana, Viviana, Emiliana...
    Good luck!
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin