Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rory Needs A Middle Name

Hopefully I can get some suggestions for our 4th baby and 2nd baby girl due in about 9 or 10 weeks. We know we want to use Rory for her, but when it comes to a middle name, my husband and I can't agree on anything. He only wants to use Clare or Clementine, which are fine names, but I just dont want to use them with Rory. I like Madaline and Matilda, but for some odd reason my husband absolutely hates them! We have a Delaney Caroline, I picked out the Delaney, my husband the Caroline, and although I think it's a beautiful name, it's not what I would've picked if I got to choose both the first and middle names. We've never gotten this far along without know what the name would be, and it's starting to get on my nerves not being able to agree on anything! Anyone have any suggestions for Rory? I'm open to any style of name-I'm desperate!

Ah, it's so refreshing to see Rory on a girl!

Rory Katherine
    Rory Elizabeth
    Rory Kathleen
    Rory Henrietta
    Rory Eleanor
    Rory Victoria
    Rory Josephine
    Rory Magdalene

Personally I prefer either Rory Katherine or Rory Elizabeth, they both sound adorable and they age well.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I like the idea of a classic name in the middle. Delaney and Rory are similar in style and I think it'd be nice to keep the middle name style alike as well.

Rory Evelyn
    Rory Elizabeth
    Rory Adelaide
    Rory Amelia
    Rory Louise
    Rory Margaret
    Rory Abigail

Rory Evelyn might be my fav, but there's tons of great options!

I really like Rory Evelyn as well.. some others:
    Rory Grace
    Rory Evangeline
    Rory Genevieve
    Rory Cordelia
    Rory Imogen
    Rory Eliza

I hope those help!

I like Clementine alot and I also like Matilda.
    I think Rory Clementine or Rory Matilda would be lovely
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle