Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

OMG the more I say it to myself the more I love it "Crispin and Vincent, Cy and Vin" "Hey Vinny, don't forget your backpack!" Oh it's good. Now I'm sure my husband will hate it.
    What might you pair with Vincent?

edit: Otter you beat me to it! Vincent Meline yes. Or Vincent Marsh? Don't think I'll have more than 3 kids, so it would probably just be Crispin and Vincent, or Crispin, Vincent, Imogen.
    I am doubting my Imogen combo, but that's another story.
    Last edited by emmabobemma; March 3rd, 2013 at 01:18 PM.

Haha, no Frankie for you? I'll admit, I like it better for a girl I think you're right about Marius... you'd have to come up with some kind of middle initial magic for him, too. Have you ever met someone named Sylvan? I don't think I have, and I always wonder if he would get Sly or if Van could work. Really like pp's suggestion of Silvius. Anyway, glad you like Ernest!

ETA: I second Vincent!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Tk - Yeah, Frankie on a girl is cute as a button. Otherwise, it's my bumbling uncle who smokes cigars and needs a haircut. And Van could totally work as a nn for Sylvan. With a D. middle initial, you could do Syd ("sid")

Otter - I think Francesco might just rocket Vincent into super-suave ladykiller territory.. which would leave Crispin looking awfully prim.
    I had a dream that I gave birth to a boy with flaming hair named Vincent Inferno. Sounds like a fire-eater's name! Of course now I'm convinced I'm pregnant. Silly.

Crispin Yew and...

Vincent Marsh
    Vincent Arvid (tree name, to tie in with Yew) Oh shoot. Initials wouldn't work! Drat!
    Vincent Elwood ("elm forest" I know my husband would go for this, being a Blues Bros. fan.)
    Vincent Xavier (X-name for Alexandra, but too Catholic?)
    Vincent Lucien

Ernest something...
    Ernest Wythe could be heavenly. Maybe husband can be swayed toward Wythe.

Also love Ishmael but it would need the right pairing.
    Ishmael Kim (odd but good?)
    Basil Ishmael would be divine.... Apparently Basil isn't just an herb, but also means "valor" in Arabic.
    Iskandar Ishmael (Form of Alexander/Alexandra.) Way too much next to Crispin, but vavavoom I kind of love this one.