Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    For the past few years you have dreamed about moving to America. You've been working hard and finished school. For your 19th birthday your parents gives you the last money you need to buy a ticket and live in America. You're so excited.

Where are you from? Stockholm, Sweden
    Name: Astrid Vera Vanmore

A few days after you birthday you go and buy a ticket to America. You're so lucky cause your mother has a friend, Nora Edith Elridge in the city that you're going to so you can stay at her place while you're looking for a job and find an apartment.

Where does your mothers friend lives? Houston, Texas

The first thing you do when you come to Houston is finding a job. You go to this pretty coffeehouse, Silvano's and you ask if they need any help and that your looking for a job. The owner looks at you and start asking you a bunch of questions you answer them as honestly as you can and he says you start 6am tomorrow and if you wanna keep your job you need to be on time. You tell him that he will not be sorry for hiring you. You jump up and down of happiness. The next day you're at work 5.30 in the morning just to show you're boss Raymond that your dead serious about this job. The following days goes by and your so happy and you boss seems satisfied that he hired you. Everyday since you started working this handsome guy comes in and buys coffee of you, Monday-Friday 8.45am. You want to now his name but you can't bring yourself to ask. One day you've already prepared a coffee for Mr. unnamed and you just give it to him when he walks towards the counter. He laughs and you can't help to blush when he thinks your funny. He tells you that it might be his turn to take you out for coffee. You just smile as you watch is beautiful face. “As a date you ask carefully”. “Yes” he answers. “How about lunch instead?” you ask, and he says “even better”. At 1.30 he comes and gets you and you two go and eat lunch together. Name: Peter Adam Hilliard

How old is he? 23

What does he do for a living? Teacher

The lunch is over and the both of you have to return to your jobs but you switch numbers. You walk back to the coffeehouse and your just smiling all the way in. One of your co-workers Ellie wants to know all details and you tell her what you talked about and so on. For a few weeks you eat lunch and dinner some night and you've already kissed for the first time but you wouldn't say your a couple. One Saturday afternoon you and a friend Gail goes out to shop and you see Peter whit an other girl. This girl is really clingy and they hug each other and even kiss. Gail sees how upset you are and tells you that maybe you should be heading home yo agree and in the car no one says a word. Monday morning when you're back at work instead of Peter comes and get coffee the girl you saw him with does. She wants a latte and a cappuccino he always have. Late the same day he calls you and you don't answer. Instead he comes to the Coffeehouse the next day and asks why you didn't return his phone calls last night. You just say why should I it's not like we're together. Peter doesn't understand a thing and you tell him that you saw him together at the mal the other day and he and his “girlfriend” looked very in love. He wants to explain but you don't want to listen and tells him you have to go back to work. The following days he tries to call you, talk to you at work, visits your house but you don't answer. After a while you kinda give up. You tell him to meet you In the city to talk. He meets you there and he starts to explain. After he's done you feel bad for not talking to him sooner. The girl was an x girlfriend who didn't want to expect that they had broken up and that he didn't feel anything for this girl any more. “I just want to be with you, I love you Astrid ” he said. You put your hands at his cheeks and you kissed his gently and said “I love you to” The next days you spend almost every waking moment with each other. After a couple of months dating you decide that it's time for you to move in together. You find a nice house that you both like and move in in the end of the month.

How does your house look like? http://buildyourownhome.americanhome...ouse-ranch.jpg

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

For the past few years you have dreamed about moving to America. You've been working hard and finished school. For your 19th birthday your parents give you the last money you need to buy a ticket and live in America. You're so excited.
    Where are you from?
    Birmingham, England.

Your name is: Eloise Henrietta Farmer.

A few days after you birthday you go and buy a ticket to America. You're so lucky cause your mother has a friend, Cathleen Peters in the city that you're going to so you can stay at her place while you're looking for a job and find an apartment.
    Where does Cathy live? Las Vegas, Nevada.

The first thing you do when you come to Las Vega is finding a job. You go to this pretty coffeehouse Funny Bean and you ask if they need any help and that your looking for a job. The owner looks at you and starts asking you a bunch of questions, you answer them as honestly as you can and he says you can start at 6am tomorrow and if you want to keep your job, you need to be on time.
    You tell him that he will not be sorry for hiring you. You jump up and down in happiness. The next day you're at work at 5.30 in the morning just to show you're boss, Oliver Daymen, that your dead serious about this job.

The following days go by and your so happy and you boss seems satisfied that he hired you. Everyday since you started working this handsome guy comes in and buys coffee off you, Monday-Friday 8.45am. You want to know his name but you can't bring yourself to ask. One day you've already prepared a coffee for Mr. Unnamed and you just give it to him when he walks towards the counter. He laughs and you can't help but blush when he thinks your funny. He tells you that it might be his turn to take you out for coffee. You just smile as you watch is beautiful face.
    “As a date you ask carefully”.
    “Yes” he answers.
    How about lunch instead?” you ask,
    And he says “even better”.
    At 1.30 he comes and gets you and you two go and eat lunch together.

What is his name? Christian James Bleaker.
    How old is he? 22
    What does he do? He's in the police force.

The lunch is over and the both of you have to return to your jobs but you switch numbers. You walk back to the coffeehouse and your just smiling all the way in. One of your co-workers Jesslyn, wants to know all details and you tell her what you talked about and so on.
    For a few weeks you eat lunch and dinner some nights, and you've already kissed for the first time but you wouldn't say your a couple.
    One Saturday afternoon you and a friend, Jess, go out to shop and you see Christian with another girl. This girl is really clingy and they hug each other and even kiss. Jess sees how upset you are and tells you that maybe you should be heading home, you agree and in the car no one says a word.
    Monday morning when you're back at work instead of Christian coming and getting coffee the girl you saw him with does. She wants a latte and a cappuccino he always has. Late the same day he calls you and you don't answer. Instead he comes to the Coffeehouse the next day and asks why you didn't return his phone calls last night. You just say "why should I it's not like we're together." Christian doesn't understand a thing and you tell him that you saw him together at the mal the other day and he and his “girlfriend” looked very in love.

He wants to explain but you don't want to listen and tell him you have to go back to work. The following days he tries to call you, talk to you at work, visits your house but you don't answer. After a while you kinda give up. You tell him to meet you in the city to talk. He meets you there and he starts to explain. After he's done you feel bad for not talking to him sooner. The girl was an x girlfriend who didn't want to expect that they had broken up and that he didn't feel anything for this girl any more.
    “I just want to be with you, I love you Ellie” he said. You put your hands at his cheeks and you kissed his gently and said “I love you to”. The next days you spend almost every waking moment with each other.

After a couple of months dating you decide that it's time for you to move in together. You find a nice house that you both like and move in in the end of the month.
    New house? http://buildyourownhome.americanhome...ouse-ranch.jpg
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

For the past few years you have dreamed about moving to America. You've been working hard and finished school. For your 19th birthday your parents gives you the last of the money you need to buy a ticket and live in America. You're so excited.

Where are you from? Berlin, Germany
    What is your name? Lily Claire Montgomery

A few days after you birthday you go and buy a ticket to America. You're so lucky because your mother has a friend, Jane Elizabeth Logans in the city that you're going to so you can stay at her place while you're looking for a job and find an apartment.
    Where does your mother's friend lives? Chicago, Illinois

The first thing you do when you come to Chicago is find a job. You go to this pretty coffeehouse Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and you ask if the need any help and that your looking for a job. The owner looks at you and start asking you a bunch of questions you answer them as honestly as you can and he says you start 6am tomorrow and if you want to keep your job you need to be on time. You tell him that he will not be sorry for hiring you. You jump up and down of happiness. The next day you're at work 5:30 in the morning just to show you're boss Tyler Emmett Carson that your dead serious about this job. The following days goes by and your so happy and you boss seems satisfied that he hired you. Everyday since you started working this handsome guy comes in and buys coffee of you, Monday-Friday 8.45am. You want to now his name but you can't bring yourself to ask. One day you've already prepared a coffee for Mr. unnamed and you just give it to him when he walks towards the counter. He laughs and you can't help to blush when he thinks your funny. He tells you that it might be his turn to take you out for coffee. You just smile as you watch is beautiful face. “As a date?" You ask carefully. “Yes.” he answers. “How about lunch instead?” you ask, and he says, “Even better”. At 1:30 he comes and gets you and you two go and eat lunch together.

What's his name? Henry Michael Harris
    How old is he? 21
    What does he do for a living? Med-student

The lunch is over and the both of you have to return to your jobs but you switch numbers. You walk back to the coffeehouse and your just smiling all the way in. One of your co-workers Lucy Elisabeth Jayne wants to know all details and you tell her what you talked about and so on. For a few weeks you eat lunch and dinner some night and you've already kissed for the first time but you wouldn't say your a couple. One Saturday afternoon you and a friend Lily Marie Porter go out to shop and you see Henry with another girl. This girl is really clingy and they hug each other and even kiss.

Lily sees how upset you are and tells you that maybe you should be heading home yo agree and in the car no one says a word. Monday morning when you're back at work instead of Henry coming and getting coffee, the girl you saw him with does. She wants a latte and the cappuccino he always has. Later the same day he calls you and you don't answer. Instead he comes to the Coffeehouse the next day and asks why you didn't return his phone calls last night. You just say why should I it's not like we're together. Henry doesn't understand a thing and you tell him that you saw him together at the mal the other day and he and his “girlfriend” looked very in love. He wants to explain but you don't want to listen and tells him you have to go back to work.

The following days he tries to call you, talk to you at work, visits your house but you don't answer. After a while you kinda give up. You tell him to meet you In the city to talk. He meets you there and he starts to explain. After he's done you feel bad for not talking to him sooner. The girl was an ex-girlfriend who didn't want to expect that they had broken up and that he didn't feel anything for this girl any more. “I just want to be with you, I love you, Lily” he said. You put your hands on his cheeks and you kiss him gently and said “I love you to” The next days you spend almost every waking moment with each other. After a couple of months dating you decide that it's time for you to move in together. You find a nice house that you both like and move in in the end of the month.

What does your house look like? Houston Gets Greener with Itsy-Bitsy, Energy Efficient Homes : TreeHugger

I am originally from Copenhagen, Denmark

My name is Kristen Marie Davison

My mom's friend Kelly lives in Houston, Texas

Once I'm in Houston, I go to the local coffeeshop called The Cup, my boss's name is Anna.
    The usual customers name is Daniel 'Danny' Andrew Miller, he is 20 years old and he is a home builder

I go back and tell Courtney everything.

mine and Danny's house: Houston Gets Greener with Itsy-Bitsy, Energy Efficient Homes : TreeHugger

For the past few years you have dreamed about moving to America. You've been working hard and finished school. For your 19th birthday your parents gives you the last money you need to buy a ticket and live in America. You're so excited.

Where are you from? Roll the dice
    2. Birmingham, England

Choose you own name, first, middle and last name.
    Rosie Laura Knight

A few days after you birthday you go and buy a ticket to America. You're so lucky cause your mother has a friend, Amelie Melissa Jones in the city that you're going to so you can stay at her place while you're looking for a job and find an apartment.
    Where does your mothers friend lives? Roll the dice
    5. Chicago, Illinois

The first thing you do when you come to Chicago is finding a job. You go to this pretty coffeehouse, The Jilian Coffee and you ask if the need any help and that your looking for a job. The owner looks at you and start asking you a bunch of questions you answer them as honestly as you can and he says you start 6am tomorrow and if you wanna keep your job you need to be on time. You tell him that he will not be sorry for hiring you. You jump up and down of happiness. The next day you're at work 5.30 in the morning just to show you're boss Joey William Berkin that you're dead serious about this job. The following days goes by and your so happy and you boss seems satisfied that he hired you. Everyday since you started working this handsome guy comes in and buys coffee of you, Monday-Friday 8.45am. You want to now his name but you can't bring yourself to ask. One day you've already prepared a coffee for Mr. unnamed and you just give it to him when he walks towards the counter. He laughs and you can't help to blush when he thinks your funny. He tells you that it might be his turn to take you out for coffee. You just smile as you watch is beautiful face. “As a date you ask carefully”. “Yes” he answers. “How about lunch instead?” you ask, and he says “even better”. At 1.30 he comes and gets you and you two go and eat lunch together. His names is Alexander Matthew Heldstrom.
    How old is he? Roll the dice

What does he do for a living? Roll the dice
    5. Police

The lunch is over and the both of you have to return to your jobs but you switch numbers. You walk back to the coffeehouse and your just smiling all the way in. One of your co-workers Justine Tatiana Wilson wants to know all details and you tell her what you talked about and so on. For a few weeks you eat lunch and dinner some night and you've already kissed for the first time but you wouldn't say your a couple. One Saturday afternoon you and a friend Wilma Ingrind Simon goes out to shop and you see Alexander with an other girl. This girl is really clingy and they hug each other and even kiss. Wilma sees how upset you are and tells you that maybe you should be heading home yo agree and in the car no one says a word. Monday morning when you're back at work instead of Alexander comes and get coffee the girl you saw him with does. She wants a latte and a cappuccino he always have. Late the same day he calls you and you don't answer. Instead he comes to the Coffeehouse the next day and asks why you didn't return his phone calls last night. You just say why should I it's not like we're together. Alexander doesn't understand a thing and you tell him that you saw him together at the mal the other day and he and his “girlfriend” looked very in love. He wants to explain but you don't want to listen and tells him you have to go back to work. The following days he tries to call you, talk to you at work, visits your house but you don't answer. After a while you kinda give up. You tell him to meet you In the city to talk. He meets you there and he starts to explain. After he's done you feel bad for not talking to him sooner. The girl was an x girlfriend who didn't want to expect that they had broken up and that he didn't feel anything for this girl any more. “I just want to be with you, I love you Rosie” he said. You put your hands at his cheeks and you kissed his gently and said “I love you to” The next days you spend almost every waking moment with each other. After a couple of months dating you decide that it's time for you to move in together. You find a nice house that you both like and move in in the end of the month.

How does your house look like? Roll the dice
    http://www.duncanconstructionllc.com...chp17733_c.jpg
    To be continue
    Just a Quebecer teen obsess with name since her childhood. Aspiring at becoming a writer and my character are my children. Naming them is as important as giving a name to a baby.
    My favorite change all the time
    Current for boy: Reid
    Current for girl: Angelika