Results 1 to 5 of 14
Thread: Rules BNG
January 20th, 2015 08:54 AM #1
1. Boy. First name is a family members name, middle is after your favorite band/singer.
2. Girl. First name means "beautiful", middle #1 has 5 letters in it, middle #2 reminds you of summer.
3. Girl. First name is a noun, middle is a Greek name.
4. Boy. First name is a name that you love, middle is a color.
5. Girl. First name is the name of a childhood or current pet, middle is your middle name.
6. Boy. First name is after an author, middle is a trendy name at the moment.
7. Boy. First name is Native American, middle is a US state.
8. Girl. First name starts with an A, middle is a type of rock or gemstone.
9. Girl. First name is after an athlete, middle is the last name of one of the US presidents.
10. Boy. First name has 3 syllables, middle starts with a F.
January 20th, 2015 09:00 AM #3
DH: Christopher John "Chris" Sheeran.
DW: Natalie Elizabeth Sheeran (Cole).
1. Mason Edward Sheeran.
2. Isabelle Marie Summer Sheeran.
3. Sonnet Aphrodite Sheeran.
4. Archer Cobalt Sheeran.
5. Kiara Kelsay Sheeran.
6. Hugo Brayden Sheeran.
7. Cherokee Dakota Sheeran.
8. Adelaide Ruby Sheeran.
9. Brady Madison Sheeran.
10. Nicholas Finn Sheeran.
January 20th, 2015 12:23 PM #5Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
January 20th, 2015 12:39 PM #7
March 6th, 2015 09:24 PM #919. Directioner. Whovian. Name lover.
Girls: Adelisa, Oriana, Victoria, Georgina, Amelia, Zoe, Genevieve, Annabel, Agnes, Jemima, Edith, Abigail, Adelaide, Eleanor, Henrietta, Tegan, Melody, River, Clara, Francesca
Boys: Edmund, Rory, Louis, Niall, Frederick, Osmond, Henry, Desmond, Adric, William, James, Oliver, Rowan, Wesley, Liam, Zayn