Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Welcome baby girl!

On Sunday, February 17th at 3:52pm my husband and I welcomed our first child into the world, a baby girl named Arden Skye. We chose Arden because it is reflective of the state we are currently tenporarily residing in, as well as its meaning of enthusiasm. Skye is a combination of our brothers' names; Scott and Kyle.

We are completely obsessed with her
    Mommy to Ivory (the cat), Hudson (the bulldog mix), and LittleFoot aka Lilla (the lab x terrier).

Our little girl is due February 2013.

Congratulations (again), Tina! Arden Skye is so beautiful, and I'm glad to hear you're totally smitten with her! Enjoy your little baby lots and lots

How are Ivory, Hudson and LittleFoot handling the new family member, by the way?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congratulations - Arden Skye is so pretty, and I love the connection to her uncles.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Love the combo, welcome Arden Skye!
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite name for our little Miss: Phoebe Eliza Grace
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Rose Eloise Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

Beautiful, Tina. So happy for you guys! Enjoy sweet baby Arden, the itty bitty stage flies by so fast.
    <3
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)