Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Comments or Thoughts Appreciated

Since I am fixing up my girls list I was toying around with some possible combinations. I usually have one middle, but when I was thinking about it I realized some of my favorite "guilty pleasure" names sound quite nice with my top names. What do you think?

Hazel Felicity Snow
    Eleanor Astrid Lux
    Alice Bryony Winter
    Willa Delphine Anouk
    Fiona Camille Waverly
    Cecilia Maeve Artemis
    Olive Matilda Thisbe
    Gemma Lilac Bronte
    Juliet Phoebe Athena
    Felicity Ophelia Frost
    Eva Josephine Briar
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas, Walker/Wesley

I like Alice Bryony Winter, Olive Matilda Thisbe and Juliet Phoebe Athena.

I also like a few other names, but not the combo. I'd do a little switching:
    Astrid Lux Delphine
    Matilda Josphine Briar
    Gemma Phoebe Alice

All I can think of with Hazel Felicity Snow is hazel colored snow, which is not good.
    I love Olive Matilda Thisbe and Felicity Ophelia Frost.
    I like the idea of Gemma _ Maeve, like Gemma Alice Maeve or Gemma Paget Maeve.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14)
    Nelleke, Alianora, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Jilliana, Violetta, Ottilia, Olympia
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Hemlock, Cillian, Casper

I think you need to be careful with those word names, they can read as a description (as christinamariane mentioned)

I like:
    Willa Delphine Anouk - Anouk Willa Delphine
    Fiona Camille Waverly - Fiona Waverly Camille
    Juliet Phoebe Athena
    Felicity Ophelia Frost
    Olive Matilda Thisbe
    Alice Bryony Winter

Eleanor Felicity Snow
    Eva Josephine Maeve
    Cecilia Hazel Artemis
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm not usually a name imagery type of person... but these names give off beautiful, magical and sparkling images!
    Classy and sophisticated yet spunky and fun. I always love the idea of having a solid first and whimsical middle(s),
    and these combos all flow really well.

In order of preference:

Cecilia Maeve Artemis- very dramatic, exotic and strong, very bold. the kind of girl who would always stand up for herself. really love it!
    Gemma Lilac Bronte- soft and sweet, prim and proper and pretty. She would have a quiet, lilting voice and a good heart,willing to help anyone who asked. love this too!
    Juliet Phoebe Athena- also dramatic, spirited and exciting, the kind of name that feels like a head rush (if ykwim). wonderful
    Felicity Ophelia Frost- this seems kind of cold and unfriendly (especially with Frost in there) but very put together, like a noblewoman in a historical fiction novel. like this a lot too
    Hazel Felicity Snow- a quiet beauty, soft and sweet with a vintage air. I think of a quiet, untouched forest in winter, covered in snow. really like
    Alice Bryony Winter- this has a very British upper-middle-class vibe. professional yet still pretty. I don't normally like Bryony but it really works here! really like
    Eleanor Astrid Lux- this feels very sophisticated Scandinavian to me. I think of light because Lux means light. really like
    Fiona Camille Waverly- I imagine a girl with this name to be very warm, friendly, approachable and funny. okay
    Olive Matilda Thisbe- not a fan of Olive but it sounds nice in this combo... maybe Matilda Thisbe Olive? spunky and stylish vintage pick. okay
    Eva Josephine Briar- lovely flow, but I don't like any of the names on their own
    Willa Delphine Anouk- same as the Eva combo... kind, friendly and sweet though
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy