Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Adelaide Sloane Elizabeth and...

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Henrietta Edith Elizabeth

18 30.00%
  • Harriet Olive Elizabeth

18 30.00%
  • Edith Olive Elizabeth

9 15.00%
  • Clementine Edith Elizabeth

12 20.00%
  • Edith Henrietta Elizabeth

3 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The logic behind my vote:
    Henrietta Edith Elizabeth - goes great with Adelaide. Love Henrietta. But Edith Elizabeth doesn't flow so well. In the running.
    Harriet Olive Elizabeth - Henrietta goes better with Adelaide. But flows nicer. But I can't stand Olive. But that's just right with Sloane. In the running.
    Edith Olive Elizabeth - Not bad. Still don't like Elizabeth and Edith together, and I don't like Olive. Out.
    Clementine Edith Elizabeth - great with Adelaide. What is this Edith Elizabeth? And I don't know how to pronounce Clementine. (Like the fruit? Or with an een end?) Probably out.
    Edith Henrietta Elizabeth - Edith Olive Elizabeth flows nicer. Out.

That leaves me with Harriet Olive Elizabeth and Henrietta Edith Elizabeth. How about Henrietta Olive Elizabeth? That would be my vote if it were an option. Ah well. I guess I'll vote for Harriet Olive Elizabeth, so long as her nn is Hattie.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

I voted Harriet Olive Elizabeth. I really like Adelaide and Harriet together! Although if Olive _____ Elizabeth had been an option, that would have gotten my vote easily--I love Adelaide and Olive together! As they are, Edith is by far my favorite but Adelaide and Edith (especially if they went by Addy and Edie) are far too close.