Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Names that bring to mind the image of gold glitter, or glittering golden forests.

I've become very intriguing by combing names to create an image, and lately gold has been a minor obsession to the point of wearing gold glitter nail polish daily :P

So far the only name that fits, is Aurelia, but that's a tad too obvious for my liking. Aurelia Eden is what comes to mind for a forest of glittering gold leaves. (Such as the one in the story of the Twelve Dancing Princesses)

Zarina also comes to mind, but isn't really a favourite. Help?
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Gilda because it means "covered with gold" and it reminds me of the term "the guilded age"

Bond Girls names make me think of gold: Pola, Elecktra, Vesper, Severine.

Some variations of the Midas myth say he had a daughter named Zoe.

Linden for the forrest part.

Alameda is Spanish for cottonwood grove.

Waverly means a meadow of quivering aspens.

First thing that comes to mind is Aspen. Have you ever seen an aspen grove in the fall? The definition of a glittering golden forest :-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

There's Marigold ofcourse, and names that relate to light or warm tones such as:

Electra (the nephele of amber-lined clouds)
    Clementine (orange fruit)
    Lucia/Eleanor/Valo/Lux/Nora (all mean light)
    Chrysanthe (Greek for golden flower)
    Autumn, Aurora, Auden, Audrey, Aubrey, Augustina (names that begin with "Au")
    Orianna