Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Revenge is Sweet

Use this dice: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

Your name is (NAME) and you are a twenty-four-year-old living in (BIG METRO CITY) working as a (CAREER). You have been seeing a guy named (HIS NAME) for two years and you believe things are getting serious...until you catch him cheating. You quickly break things off with him, although he and the other woman apparently have no remorse for their actions. You are really ticked off, especially when they still hang around all your friends. But then you meet someone you know will make your ex uncomfortable.....

Roll the dice

1 or 6: You find out through a mutual friend that the other woman had a long-term live-in boyfriend that broke up with her and threw her out of their apartment after he found out about her infidelity. His name is (HIS NAME) and he's a twenty-seven-year-old (CAREER). You get his phone number from your friend and call the guy up. You introduce yourself, explain you are the other man's ex-girlfriend, and ask if you would like to meet for coffee. He is surprised, but he agrees. The two of you meet at a local Starbucks a few days later and immediately hit it off. (HIS NAME) is intelligent, mature, and thoughtful.

2 or 5: Your ex's older brother, (HIS NAME), has recently moved back to town. You are actually excited to hear this. You met him before his brother and the two of you were good friends. When he's settled, you call him and he asks to meet you. You go to visit him at his new apartment in (CITY). After several hours of talking, (HIS NAME) tells you he heard about what happened between you and his brother, and that he hopes it does not change anything between you and him personally. You assure him that it won't. (HIS NAME) is friendly, creative, and smart thirty-year-old (CAREER).

3 or 4: You attend a Christmas party, where you meet your ex's childhood best friend, (HIS NAME). Since he and your ex fell out of touch slowly after college, you only know him in passing. But at the party, the two of you become more acquainted and exchange numbers afterward. Over the next few weeks, you see more of him and get to know him more. He is a shy, quiet, and sensitive twenty-five-year-old working as a (CAREER). (HIS NAME) becomes absolutely smitten with you.

You begin dating (NEW BOYFRIEND'S NAME) and you fall head over heels. As an added bonus, it makes your ex-boyfriend very uncomfortable seeing you so happy with someone else, but you could care less anymore. You date him for a year and (ROLE THE DICE THEN ADD 2) months, eventually moving in with him at his new condo, as well as get a pet. And then he proposes!

What kind of pet do you get? Roll the dice
    1. A female Yorkie
    2. A male long-haired white Persian cat
    3. A male beagle
    4. A female Ragdoll cat
    5. A female black cat
    6. A male mutt
    Name:

How does he propose? (you decide)

What does your engagement ring look like? (you decide)

What kind of wedding do you have? (you decide)

What does your wedding dress look like? (you decide)

Where do you spend your honeymoon? (you decide)

For this next part, follow the number of the guy you rolled.

1 or 2: You and (NEW HUSBAND'S NAME) live in your condo in (BIG CITY) for a year and a half after you are married. Then, both of you get a chance for a career advancement in another state. After some thinking and talking it out, the two of you accept the offers and move to (CITY IN ANOTHER STATE).

3 or 4: DH, (HIS NAME), tells you six months after your wedding he hopes to start a family as soon as possible. You are a little hesitant at first, but after attending two baby showers, you agree you might not be able to handle waiting much longer. The two of you sell your condo and move to another, smaller city in the same state, (WHAT CITY DO YOU MOVE TO?), and buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom house. What does it look like?

5 or 6: You and your new husband, (HIS NAME), want to start a family, but decide to wait a little longer. You stay in the city you already live in, but move into a larger townhouse, with enough room to start out. You build on your career as a (CAREER) while he has a career change to a (NEW CAREER). What does your townhouse look like?

You and DH welcome your first child. That same year, you move again to a new house in a new city. Roll the dice.

1 or 2: You have your first child two years later. It is a boy, the spitting image of his father with (COLOR) hair and (COLOR) eyes. His first name is your choice but his middle name honors DH or another male relative. You move to Cambridge, Massachusetts and into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...CDACE6966E-1-5
    Baby's Name:

3 or 4: You have your first child eighteen months later. It is a girl. She looks like you with her (COLOR) hair and (COLOR) eyes. Her first name is a trendy or popular name, but her middle name is whatever you want. You move to Austin, Texas and into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...DACE6966E-1-56
    Baby's Name:

5 or 6: You have your first child a year later. The gender is your choice. He/she has your (COLOR) hair and DH's (COLOR) eyes. His/her first and middle name are up to you. You move Vancouver, Washington and into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...DACE6966E-2-99
    Baby's Gender:
    Baby's Name:

You and DH have a second child. That same year, you get another pet. Follow the number you rolled for your first child.

2 or 4: You have your second child three years after your first. It is a girl. She looks like DH with (COLOR) hair and (COLOR) eyes. Her first name is a flower or nature name, while her middle name is something classic. You get a female German Shepard.
    Baby's Name:
    Dog's name:

1 or 5: You have your second child five years after your first. The gender is your choice. He/she looks the most like you, with your (COLOR) hair and your (COLOR) eyes. He/she has a unisex first name and a masculine/feminine middle name. You get a male tabby cat.
    Baby's Gender:
    Baby's Name:
    Cat's name:

3 or 6: You have your second child two years after your first. It is a boy. He has DH's (COLOR) hair and your (COLOR) eyes. His first and middle names are your choice. You get both a dog and a cat.
    Baby's Name:
    Dog's name:
    Cat's name:

You and DH have a third child. Names are your choice. Roll the dice
    1. Boy; the same year, you are featured in a magazine article. What did you do to get into the magazine?
    2. Girl; the same year, you get a major, successful career change. What is it?
    3. Boy/girl twins; the same year, you and your husband go away to Hawaii for a week.
    4. Boy/boy twins; the same year, you inherit $50,000. What do you do with the money?
    5. Girl/girl twins; the same year, your entire family takes a vacation to Disneyland.
    6. Your choice of the above; major event is also your choice
    Baby's name:

You and (DH'S NAME) grow old and happy together with all your kids.

Your family:

BONUS FUN: Whatever happened to your ex-boyfriend? (Get creative with this one)

Your name is Jillian Elizabeth Benson and you are a twenty-four-year-old living in Los Angeles, California working as a researcher for a publishing company. You have been seeing a guy named Dominic Sorrentino for two years and you believe things are getting serious...until you catch him cheating. You quickly break things off with him, although he and the other woman apparently have no remorse for their actions. You are really ticked off, especially when they still hang around all your friends. But then you meet someone you know will make your ex uncomfortable.....

3 or 4: You attend a Christmas party, where you meet your ex's childhood best friend, Jeremy Malcolm Danvers. Since he and your ex fell out of touch slowly after college, you only know him in passing. But at the party, the two of you become more acquainted and exchange numbers afterward. Over the next few weeks, you see more of him and get to know him more. He is a shy, quiet, and sensitive twenty-five-year-old working as an art curator at a museum. Jeremy becomes absolutely smitten with you.

You begin dating Jeremy and you fall head over heels. As an added bonus, it makes your ex-boyfriend very uncomfortable seeing you so happy with someone else, but you could care less anymore. You date him for a year and 4 months, eventually moving in with him at his new condo, as well as get a pet. And then he proposes!

What kind of pet do you get? Roll the dice
    3. A male beagle
    Name: Finley

How does he propose? On Christmas Eve; I find the ring inside a music box, with the lid engraved, "Jillian, I love you. Marry me?"

What does your engagement ring look like? http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/It...f+10/0/0/0/0/0

What kind of wedding do you have? We get married in the spring, in the backyard of his grandparents' house on the lake.

What does your wedding dress look like? http://www.unique-vintage.com/1950s-...ss-p-7944.html

Where do you spend your honeymoon? London, England

3 or 4: DH, Jeremy, tells you six months after your wedding he hopes to start a family as soon as possible. You are a little hesitant at first, but after attending two baby showers, you agree you might not be able to handle waiting much longer. The two of you sell your condo and move to another, smaller city in the same state, Fairfield, California, and buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom house. What does it look like? http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...CDACE6966E-1-0

You and DH welcome your first child. That same year, you move again to a new house in a new city. Roll the dice.

3 or 4: You have your first child eighteen months later. It is a girl. She looks like you with her auburn hair and brown eyes. Her first name is a trendy or popular name, but her middle name is whatever you want. You move to Austin, Texas and into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...DACE6966E-1-56
    Baby's Name: Aria Violet Danvers

You and DH have a second child. That same year, you get another pet. Follow the number you rolled for your first child.

3 or 6: You have your second child two years after your first. It is a boy. He has DH's black hair and your brown eyes. His first and middle names are your choice. You get both a dog and a cat.
    Baby's Name: Emerson Jeremy Danvers
    Dog's name: Pasha
    Cat's name: Bella

You and DH have a third child. Names are your choice. Roll the dice
    5. Girl/girl twins; the same year, your entire family takes a vacation to Disneyland.
    Baby's name: Penelope Luna Danvers and Clementine Willow Danvers

You and Jeremy grow old and happy together with all your kids.

Your family: Jillian, Jeremy, Aria, Emerson, Penelope, and Clementine.

He moved to Florida after the girl he left me for dumped him. I never heard from him again, but I later learned he did eventually get married, had two kids, and then divorced. He works as a truck driver.

Your name is Jena Elise Nash and you are a twenty-four-year-old living in Seattle working as a veterinarian. You have been seeing a guy named James for two years and you believe things are getting serious...until you catch him cheating. You quickly break things off with him, although he and the other woman apparently have no remorse for their actions. You are really ticked off, especially when they still hang around all your friends. But then you meet someone you know will make your ex uncomfortable.....

Roll the dice

1 or 6: You find out through a mutual friend that the other woman had a long-term live-in boyfriend that broke up with her and threw her out of their apartment after he found out about her infidelity. His name is Heath Robert Honeycutt and he's a twenty-seven-year-old comic book artist. You get his phone number from your friend and call the guy up. You introduce yourself, explain you are the other man's ex-girlfriend, and ask if you would like to meet for coffee. He is surprised, but he agrees. The two of you meet at a local Starbucks a few days later and immediately hit it off. Heath is intelligent, mature, and thoughtful.

You begin dating Heath and you fall head over heels. As an added bonus, it makes your ex-boyfriend very uncomfortable seeing you so happy with someone else, but you could care less anymore. You date him for a year and 8 months, eventually moving in with him at his new condo, as well as get a pet. And then he proposes!

What kind of pet do you get?
    1. A female Yorkie
    Name: Cleo

How does he propose? He asks me to read his new comic book he just illustrated, and it's the story of our entire relationship with a proposal as the last page.

What does your engagement ring look like? http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=4c62a1d

What kind of wedding do you have? A small wedding on the beach

What does your wedding dress look like? http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=bbca5e6

Where do you spend your honeymoon? Greece

5 or 6: You and your new husband, Heath, want to start a family, but decide to wait a little longer. You stay in the city you already live in, but move into a larger townhouse, with enough room to start out. You build on your career as a veterinarian while he has a career change to a graphic designer. What does your townhouse look like? http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=8fbd5b4

5 or 6: You have your first child a year later. The gender is your choice. He has your brown hair and DH's blue eyes. His first and middle name are up to you. You move Vancouver, Washington and into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...DACE6966E-2-99
    Baby's Gender: Boy
    Baby's Name: Aaron Heath

3 or 6: You have your second child two years after your first. It is a boy. He has DH's blonde hair and your green eyes. His first and middle names are your choice. You get both a dog and a cat.
    Baby's Name: Foster Thomas
    Dog's name: Josie
    Cat's name: Callie

You and DH have a third child. Names are your choice.
    4. Boy/boy twins; the same year, you inherit $50,000. What do you do with the money? We save it for the boys' college.
    Baby's name: Bennett Isaac and Wesley Jacob

You and Heath grow old and happy together with all your kids.

Your family: Heath and Jena, Aaron, Foster, Ben & Wes

James ends up getting Miranda, the girl he cheated on me with, pregnant. They rush into a shotgun marriage and move into the only tiny apartment they can afford. They quickly learn that they aren't right for each other, but are stuck together until one can come up with enough money to move out or get a divorce. They live miserablely ever after.

My name is Serena Lily Winters and I am a twenty-four-year-old living in New York City working as a
    high school counselor. I have been seeing a guy named Thomas Noah Carter for two years and I believe things are
    getting serious...until I catch him cheating. I
    quickly break things off with him, although he and
    the other woman apparently have no remorse for
    their actions. I am really ticked off, especially
    when they still hang around all my friends. But
    then I meet someone I know will make my
    ex uncomfortable.....

I find out through a mutual friend that the
    other woman had a long-term live-in boyfriend that
    broke up with her and threw her out of their
    apartment after he found out about her infidelity.
    His name is August Nathaniel Winters and he's a twenty-seven-year-old police officer. I get his phone number from
    my friend and call the guy up. I introduce
    myself, explain I am the other man's ex-girlfriend, and ask if you would like to meet for
    coffee. He is surprised, but he agrees. The two of
    us meet at a local Starbucks a few days later and
    immediately hit it off. August is intelligent,
    mature, and thoughtful.

I begin dating August and I fall head over heels. As an added bonus, it
    makes my ex-boyfriend very uncomfortable
    seeing me so happy with someone else, but I
    could care less anymore. I date him for a year
    and five months, eventually moving in with him at his new condo, as
    well as get a pet. And then he proposes!

We get a black cat named Piper-Jane. (August loves calling her Pippy-Jane Winters)

I am very invested in my job. I go to many school-oriented events that I drag August to, so he knows quite a few of my students. At a football game, during half time, I was pulled onto the field while August was using the bathroom. Apparently, he wasn't. The chorus began singing "our" song, and the cheer team was dancing to it. Then, August proposed. I said yes, of course.

Months later, we were wed in a small ceremony in a a park. It was slightly Harry Potter themed (I couldn't resist), but without being tacky. We honeymooned in Italy, where I've wanted to go the majority of my life.

August and I live in my condo in New York for a year and a half after
    wr are married. Then, both of us get a chance for
    a career advancement in another state. After some
    thinking and talking it out, the two of us accept the
    offers and move to Chicago, Illinois.

We have our first child two years later. It is
    a boy, the spitting image of his father with black
    hair and blue eyes. We move to Cambridge,
    Massachusetts and into this house: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...CDACE6966E-1-5
    Our son is Lorcan Augustus Winters.

We have a second child when Lorcan is three. It is a girl. She looks like August (and Lorcan) with
    black hair and blue eyes. We also get a female German
    Shepard. Our daughter is Iola Margaret Winters. Our dog (who Pippy-Jane just loves) is Delphine Rose, or just Dell.

When Iola turns four, August and I welcome twin girls. They are Astrid Lily & Calliope Sage. Astrid is oddly enough, almost blonde (there is no blonde in either of our families) and Callie has my brown hair. They both have August's blue eyes.

August and I grow old and happy with our kids.

And Thomas, my ex? He married the woman he cheated on me with (Grace), got her pregnant, and cheated on her. She left him, (AND their daughter's name is Serene-apparently Grace forgot my name is Serena... Awkward) and he was left broke. Then, he moved to the middle of nowhere, where the Carter Family farm is. We had a run in once when I was visiting New York, and we agreed to put the past behind us. We don't talk, but I last I heard, he got custody of 3 year old Serene and he's raising her, and dating casually as well.
    Last edited by sari; March 3rd, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Your name is Olivia Antonia James and you are a twenty-four-year-old living in Seattle, Washington working as a sculptor. You have been seeing a guy named Damian Hamish Reid for two years and you believe things are getting serious...until you catch him cheating. You quickly break things off with him, although he and the other woman apparently have no remorse for their actions. You are really ticked off, especially when they still hang around all your friends. But then you meet someone you know will make your ex uncomfortable...

You attend a Christmas party, where you meet your ex's childhood best friend, Ben Calvin Tomlin. Since he and your ex fell out of touch slowly after college, you only know him in passing. But at the party, the two of you become more acquainted and exchange numbers afterward. Over the next few weeks, you see more of him and get to know him more. He is a shy, quiet, and sensitive twenty-five-year-old working as a photo developer. Ben becomes absolutely smitten with you.

You begin dating Ben and you fall head over heels. As an added bonus, it makes your ex-boyfriend very uncomfortable seeing you so happy with someone else, but you could care less anymore. You date him for a year and 8 months, eventually moving in with him at his new condo, as well as get a pet. And then he proposes!

What kind of pet do you get? Roll the dice. A male long-haired white Persian cat
    Name: Pascal Amadeus Tomlin

How does he propose? At the beach. He writes out in the sand "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

What does your engagement ring look like?

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item...+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

What kind of wedding do you have? A small little wedding in an opening in the Forrest.

What does your wedding dress look like?

http://www.alfredangelobridal.ca/col...pg=4&colorId1=

Where do you spend your honeymoon? At a little Norwegian town.

DH, Ben, tells you six months after your wedding he hopes to start a family as soon as possible. You are a little hesitant at first, but after attending two baby showers, you agree you might not be able to handle waiting much longer. The two of you sell your condo and move to another, smaller city in the same state, Olympia, Washington, and buy a three-bedroom, two-bathroom house. What does it look like?

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...tyle-house.php

You have your first child eighteen months later. It is a girl. She looks like you with her lightly curled chestnut brown hair and curious hazel eyes. Her first name is a trendy or popular name, but her middle name is whatever you want. You move to Austin, Texas and into this house:
    http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtm...DACE6966E-1-56

Baby's Name: Violet Clea Marie

You have your second child three years after your first. It is a girl. She looks like DH with curly dandy blond hair and intelligent brown eyes. Her first name is a flower or nature name, while her middle name is something classic. You get a female German Shepard.
    Baby's Name: Mavis Veronica
    Dog's name: Zoe

You and DH have a third child. Boy; the same year, you are featured in a magazine article. What did you do to get into the magazine? I won an award for sculpting.
    Baby's Name: Angus Zan Tomlin

You and Ben grow old and happy together with all your kids.
    Olivia
    ☯ Esme Elsbeth Anne ☯ Isobel Iris Jane ☯
    ☯ Calvin Charles Fisher ☯ Angus Arthur John ☯