Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unexpected middle names

My sister Miki is pregnant and if its a girl her name would be Jane but my sister (who's name is Michaela Jorja Rose) had a name very ahead of her time and wants to do kind of the same thing. So Jane needs an expected first middle name the second would be Rose as it family significance on both sides. Also is Jane usable or should it be shunned to the middle to be either Bronte Jane Elise or Matilda Rosie Jane.

Thanks xx Milly
    Milly 15 year old name lover

Currently loving: Annabelle Talitha and Lawson Edward.

Aunty to: Emma, Samuel "Sam" and Sophia "Soph"
    Catherine "Cricket" and Elizabeth "Zibby"
    and Jane

If she likes Bronte, consider Jane Eyre. Totally cool (in my opinion) and the middle name Eyre turns Jane from something plain into something totally unexpected.

I think Jane Eyre is a cool idea although Jane Eyre Rose is 3 1 syllable names and Eyre and Rose kind of blur into each other. Not the worst thing but maybe not the best? If you're open to playing around with Rose a la Rosie Jane Rosalie Eyre is very pretty, Jane Eyre Annarose/Anna-Rose is gorgeous.

I like Jane so much more than Bronte. Jane Bronte Rose is very cool though. I do quite like Matilda...very different from Jane all a question of what she likes. I like Jane Matilda Rose more than Matilda Rosie Jane (although that's quite sweet, too).

A few that come to mind are longer, since Jane and Rose are so short. How far afield do you want? Jane Leocadia Rose, Jane Lucinda Rose, Jane Louisa Rose, Jane Antonia Rose, Jane Calypso Rose, Jane Emerald Rose all come to mind.

I hate to tell you but michaela has been fairly popular for the last 50 years. anyways I love the suggestion of Jane Eyre Rose. It is very pretty. I love the idea of Jane as a first name, it is still a popular first name, but you mostly hear it in the middle name spot now.

p.s. my daughter goes by Miki
    mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

My sister is almost 24 and when she was born only 14 Michaela's where born in NSW where she was born. She has never met a Michaela of any age only a 14 year old Mikaylah and a 5 year old McKayla. She has never met a Jane only about 10 girls with it as a middle name.

Jane Emerald and Jane Matilda are fabulous.
    Milly 15 year old name lover

Currently loving: Annabelle Talitha and Lawson Edward.

Aunty to: Emma, Samuel "Sam" and Sophia "Soph"
    Catherine "Cricket" and Elizabeth "Zibby"
    and Jane