Names Searched Right Now:

Question do they work as brothers

ever since i got pregnant all I can think about it baby names, especially boys names as so many stand out! problem is a large majority of them not sound good with my partners last name. it ends in an "en" sound so i have had to cut out all names with that ending, and also had to cut out all names starting with "c" which takes quite a few of my list.
    But, getting to the point, the 2 names at the top of my list are Elliot and Arlo. I would love to use these but i'm not sure if they would work well as siblings.

Also, with Elliot have have a few combo's in mind but my favourite would be Elliot Matthew. Whereas i have no idea what middle names to use with Arlo, maybe Arlo Nathaniel or Arlo Finley?
    Do you have any middle name suggestions for Arlo?
    my joy, Felix Rafferty (9.2013)
    Rose Aveline | Theo Evander

August Flynn | Jasper Bennett | Maxwell Alaric
    Jemima Primrose | Maeve Aurelia | Willa Marigold

I think Elliot and Arlo would work fine as brothers. Elliot does seem a bit trendier but that wouldn't put me off.
    I love your Elliot Mathew combo. It has this great sense of slightly androgynous masculinity that's simultaneously soft and self-assured and strong. Both Arlo Nathaniel and Arlo Finely sound fine they just aren't great to me.
    How about....

Arlo Theodore
    Arlo Sebastian
    Arlo Elijah
    Arlo Elias
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Arlo Finley or Arlo Nathaniel both have an L near the end of the name. It's okay, but I might try to avoid that. I do like Nathaniel better than Finley. Also, I think it goes with Matthew better.

What about
    Arlo James
    Arlo Adam
    Arlo Nathan
    Arlo Edward