Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Blog babies

Accidental Traveler blog: Kate and David (parents) Cohen Reid, Adler Josiah , Kacey Josephine Pearl (adopted), Scout Alivia Jordan (adopted), and Harper Evangeline Raea (Adopted)

Note: Cohen is around 6 years old. This is part of their explanation for choosing his first name:

"The name Cohen is Hebrew and means “priest”. Recently, while we were processing and praying through the girls’ names, I started to think more about the Old Testament role of the priest and how under the New Covenant we are all “priests and kings”. The word that was highlighted in my mind was “director”. The priests directed worship. They followed the law but their role was to direct and guide the people in those ordinances."
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Hope, Linnea Carys, Stella Vivienne, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Violet Eleanora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude