Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Martin would be our next son's name if it were up to my husband! I don't mind it but there are other names I like more (although this one is still a possibility). I really like the nickname Marty, Mars isn't really for us but it's cool nonetheless.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Thank you everyone! It's so helpful to get feedback and I'm happy it was overall so positive.

My first thought is the dad on Frasier :-) He was a good character, if that helps. I like the nns Mars and Marty, so I think the name could be fun.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

When I was pregnant with DD, Martin was one of the only names DH came up with that I really liked. I think it's fairly unexpected, but incredibly wearable. I think of Martin Freeman first (probably DH's reason for suggesting it), then my long deceased great uncle Mart. I think Freeman helped me shake the 90's sitcom Martin (Martin Lawrence) association. Which is great, as Shanaynay was firmly attached to Martin for me for a looooong time.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Makes me think of Marty McFly (Back to the Future), and Martin Prince Jr. (the geeky kid in Bart's class on The Simpsons)
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Omri l Fern l Celia l Orla