Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I met Ryan Lochte when I was competing for my university in states and he was the guest of honor we dated for two years before we got married in a small, vintage ceremony on October 23. Here are our kids:

DD/DD/DS: Tatiana Elizabeth, Vivienne Maria & Brian Stephen
    DS/DD: Isaac Nicholas & Alice Theodora
    DD: Cordelia Isabelle
    DD: Alexia Prudence

DS/DD: William Crispin & Charlotte Laura

Kitty: Selenium
    Boys: William Thomas "Wills" | Elias Christian | Malcolm James | Vincent Theo | Isaac Augustus
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Audrey Eleanor | Ivy Arabella | Deirdre Violet | Miranda Yvaine
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisin | Zipporah | Etienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

Marry: Niall James Horan (One Direction)

Date for: 3 years

Married: September

Pregnancies: 5

Adoption: 2

1) B/B Twins: James & Eion.

---- 1 year----

2) G/G Twin: Magdalena & Emmeline.

----5 years----

3) G/B/G/G Quads: Roisin, Declan, Orlaith & Niamh.

----1 year----

4) B Single: Nathaniel

----4 years----

5) G/G Twins: Aoife & Erin

A1) B/B/G Triplet: Noah, Samuel & Amara

A2) G Single: Gemma Lin

Pets:
    1 Dog (F): Luna (black retriever)
    1 Bird (F): Ariel (parrot)
    1 Cat (M): Ace
    Top Girls
    Amelie, Emmeline, Magdalena*, Rosalie, Verity.
    Top Boys
    Declan, Nathaniel, Sebastian, Tobias*, Zachary.

I apologise for any spelling or grammar errors tiny phone buttons and poor eyesight are not a great mix.
    No babies yet, just planning.

My name is Eleanor Jane Winters. I've been dating Bradley Cooper for three years when we decide to get married. We have an October wedding. We go on to have 6 pregnancies children together and adopt three children. Brangelina eat your heart out!!

1. Willow Ruby Cooper, Zoey Isobel Cooper and Lily Carolyn Cooper
    2. Theo Bradley Cooper
    3. Mila Rosalie Cooper
    4. Tobias Ezra Cooper and Nathaniel Lucas Cooper
    5. Eva Hope Cooper, India Violet Cooper, Sophia Kate Cooper and Emma Grace Cooper
    6. Keira Louise Cooper, Shauna Mae Cooper, Christina Rachel Cooper and Caden James Cooper

Adopted children

1. Charlotte Eliza Cooper
    2. Ash William Cooper
    3. Olivia Sloane Cooper

1 cat named Holly
    Just a teenage girl who's been obsessed with names since the age of 5...

Current favourite girl names: Willow, Lily, India, Ava & Jamie

Current favourite boy names: Caden, Lucas, James, Cole & Nathan

Me: Natalie Lucille "Alie"
    Hubby: Channing Matthew Tatum

We date for 4 years before we get married. On June 19th, we get married. We are very excited. The wedding is large and the reception; crazy. We take a 2 week long vacation to Thailand.

We have always wanted to adopt and have kids of our own. We end up having a total of 5 pregnancies and 3 adoptions.

A month after we get back from our honeymoon, I become sick and the doctor tells me that I am pregnant. At a routine check-up with the doctor, we find out that we are having twins! Identical boys! We name our first boy Matthew Aaron. His brother is called Austen Michael. We call Matthew, Matt. The boys have blonde hair and blue eyes.

2 years later, Channing has been in 3 new movies, and we are loving our role as new parents. We want to have a little girl to spoil too, so we try again. We try over and over, but we can't get pregnant, so we turn to both adoption and fertility. We start filing the paperwork and a week after it is finalized, we learn we are pregnant! With Quints! Also on the way is a little girl from South Korea. Her mother is 6 months pregnant and the adoption agency has chosen us to be her parents once she is 2 weeks. We later name our adopted daughter, Gemma Bailee. Emmy has brown hair and dark brown eyes. We leave the genders of the quints surprise until the end and we later learn that there are 2 boys and 3 girls! Our oldest biological daughter is named Kennidy Paige. Next comes a boy, 3 lb 2 ounce, Kamden Bryce is born. A few minutes later the second boy arrives and we name him Kolten Nile. Our last 2 daughters are very weak. As soon as they come out they are not shown to us like the others. We love them all just the same though and name them Khloe Aria and Keeley Josephine. A few hours after the birth, we are notified that Keeley and Khloe are attached at the side. Their legs and hips and torsos are attached and they both only have one arm. At 2 months of age they are successfully divided and fitted for another arm.

A year later, the big boys are 3, and Emmy is almost 2 and the babies are 1. We decide to adopt again, but from another country. We travel to Africa and adopt brother and sister set from Ethiopia. We rename them Jack Willem and Genevieve Willow. We nickname Genevieve, Eve. Jack is 2 when we bring him home, while his sister is only 11 months old.

We now have 10 kids. Wow! We still want more. We end up pregnant with triplets! All boys! We name the brown haired and bright blue eyed boys, Aidan Gus, Noah Emmett, and Colin Wyatt. They are absolutely adorable.

Our family is ever growing and we decide to adopt again. Matt and Austen are 6, Jack is 5, Emmy is almost 5, the Quints are 4, and Eve is 4. We go for Italy this time. We adopt a 8 year old girl, who was beaten and raped until age 7, when her mother walked in on her and her uncle. She was crying and screaming and her mother couldn't handle her brother doing that to her only daughter, so she left her daughter at the local hospital and moved to the U.S. We bring home little Gianna Kate, a week before her birthday. We buy her a huge cake and have a big party for her with all of our family.

We decide to not adopt anymore and focus on our biological family. We have a surprising pregnancy! Only one in there! We name our little girl Amelia Tess. We call her Mia.

A year later we find out that we are pregnant yet again. Gia Kate is now 10, Matt and Austen are now 8, Jack is 7, Emmy is almost 7, the Quints are 6, Eve is 6, and Mia is 2. We go to a routine check up and find out that we are expecting quads! 3 girls and a boy! We name them Ava Brookelynn, Brilee Claire, Cassidy Delilah, and Dalton Adam. (Brilee pronounced Br-EYE-Lee)

We later adopt pets. A hamster and a rabbit. We name our male hamster Ryan and our female rabbit Isla.

Our family is complete!

Alie and Channing with, Gia Kate (10), Matt & Austen (8), Jack (7), Emmy (6.5), Kennidy/Kamden/Kolten/Khloe & Keeley (6), Eve (6), Mia (2), and Ava Brooke/Bri Claire/Cassie Lilah & Dalton (NB) and Ryan and Isla.

I marry Niall James Horan fron One Direction
    We dated for 2 years before we got married.

We get married on the 16th July.

DS/DS/DS/DD: Séamas Niall, Rory Artthur, Aidan Xavier & Maura Fiona (11)
    DD: Clara June (10)
    DD/DD/DD/DS/DS: Annika Willow, Aurora Sage, Georgina Eliza, Emmett Henry & Ronan Bruno (6)
    Zak Blaise, Osmond Marceau & Amelie Danique (adopted from France) (7)
    DS/DS/DS/DD: William Victor, Zayn Frances, Louis Albert & Henrietta Sophia (1)

Pets: 3
    2 Siamese cats called Summer and Calina
    A cockatiel called Gigi