Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like the name, but not on its own. If Cassandra doesn't work for you, maybe Cassidy?

I am a big believer in options. If you have a chance to give your child some versatility - especially since Cassie is a somewhat young-sounding name without a lot of gravitas - I would go ahead and give her a longer name and use Cassie as a nickname. Something longer with a little more gravity would work better in professional life.

Since you don't like Cassandra or Cassia, what about Cassiane? Casilda? Casiah? Casya? Cassidy?
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Jack . Walker . David . Gabriel . Joe . Michael
    Clementine . Margot . Elizabeth . Nadia . Grace . Emerald

Quote Originally Posted by missusaytch View Post
    I am a big believer in options. If you have a chance to give your child some versatility - especially since Cassie is a somewhat young-sounding name without a lot of gravitas.
    I agree with missusaytch - I don't personally think that Cassie would give your daughter the versatility that she may want. If you don't like Cassandra (I absolutely love it!), there are many other first name options with the nickname Cassie. Or, you could call her something like CAtherine SIEnna (just a example) and then have Cassie as a nickname? Good luck!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

I don't think Cassie can stand alone. I vote for Cassia.
    Favorite Girls' Names: Anthea, Harriet, Vera, Fairfax
    Favorite Boys' Names: Hartley, Clyde, Amias, Ambrose

I LOVE it! Can totally stand alone although there are some cool names out there with the nn Cassie.
    guinea pig mama to HeTTy . oLGa . eNiD . WiNNie

GRaCe . JuLia . KiTTy . MaRGo . NaDia . PoLLy
    HuGo . iGoR . JoHN . RoRy . SaMSoN . ToBy