Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sib sets are not the end all and be all. And both are great names.

My own name is a very different style than the rest of my siblings, and while once in a blue moon someone will notice and ask about it, it doesn't have any effect on my everyday life. Clara isn't going to be introducing herself as "Clara, Xavier's sister" her whole life.

If you love Clara, go for it.

Xavier is a formal, old, saintly name, just like Clara. Just because Xavier has been somewhat revived by the trendy crowd due to its elusive letter X doesn't detract from its cultural history and roots. If you want something zippier than Clara, you could always try the elegant Claire, but they match fine as is.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Those are two of my favorite names and I think they are fine together! They are a little different, but your kids will be different anyway.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I think they sound great together.

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Xavier is a formal, old, saintly name, just like Clara. Just because Xavier has been somewhat revived by the trendy crowd due to its elusive letter X doesn't detract from its cultural history and roots. If you want something zippier than Clara, you could always try the elegant Claire, but they match fine as is.
    I agree completely! I actually love Xavier and Clara as siblings.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George