Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    From your list, I like Daphne and Adelaide the best. Elowen and Juniper are fine, just not my cup of tea.

Juniper is for sure spunky and cute and a fantastic sib name for Rosamund. I think Juniper Louise is my favorite combo.

Best of luck!

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I think Elowen would work best in the middle for you. Both Juniper Elowen or Daphne Elowen would make a great sister for Rosamund Hazel. And by the way, I think Rosie is a gorgeous (and spunky!) nickname.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

I agree that Juniper would be a lovely choice but don't mind Juniper Patrice. I think Junie is sweet too (and also like J. Have you considered Louise/Louisa for a first with nns Lu/Lou or Lulu or Lola? How about Junia? Other thoughts (and I apologize for only scanning this and so therefore possible repeats....)
    Wilhelmina... Willa, Willow, Billie, Billa or Mina
    Guinevere... Gwen, Winnie, Neve, Vere/Vera
    Isolde -Is/Iz, Izzy, Sol