Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rosie's sister needs an equally spunky name!

Back to the boards again after a hiatus of thinking we had "the" name. Our daughter is named Rosamund and goes by the nn Rosie. Her middle name is Hazel. We were set on the name Elowen Louise if it was a girl, and just a few weeks ago found that we are having another girl. So excited for sisters! We've been calling the baby Elowen, but this baby seems so strong and active already I feel like Elowen is too... subdued? I still love the sound of it, but it just doesn't seem to match the little girl I've got growing inside of me. Today I thought about the name Juniper, I've loved it on and off. Sometimes it seems too hipster, but mostly I love it, and adore the nn June or Junie! Do you like Rosamund and Juniper with nn Rosie and June/Junie as a sibset? Too much nature? Middle name for Juniper? We had Louise picked if we use Elowen, but I also like Patrice (family name). Other suggestions altogether? Some other names we've discussed are: Adelaide, Anneliese, Daphne, Guinevere, Isolde, Persephone, and Wilhelmina. Thanks in advance!

Rosamund Hazel and...

Elowen Louise
    Juniper Louise
    Juniper Patrice
    Mommy to Rosamund ~ March 2011 & Elowen ~ June 2013

Baby #3 due July 2015

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above" ~ James 1:17

Oh, I love Rosamund. Cecily is the first name that popped into my head for her sister. I like both Elowen and Juniper as names but I think Juniper has a more spunkier vibe.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Juniper is for sure more spunky. If you go with Daphne you could always use the nn Daffie/Daphie which is also very spunky. Rosie and Daffie certainly sound like a fun, lively pair of sisters!

Rosamund Hazel is gorgeous!

Suggestions:
    Beatrix
    Clara
    Matilda
    Genevieve
    Cecily
    Penelope
    Josephine - just had to throw this in here, because the nickname Posey is adorable. Unfortunately, I think Rosie and Posey would be too cutesy.
    Jessamine
    Cordelia
    Felicity
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

How about Juniper Elowen? I love Rosie & Junie!

The other two favorites are Adelaide Patrice - Rosie & Addie
    and Wilhelmina Patrice - Rosie & Billie

Adelaide Elowen is nice too!