Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Destry Altus?

Unhappy Destry Altus?

What do you think of the combo? Last name is Ko$$ack. Altus is a family name, and I really can't find anything else. If you don't like it, do you have a suggestion that helps the name Destry not come off completely Cowboy-ish??
    Thanks in advance.
    Oh!! Also, imagine Tall, Dark and Handsome with bright blue eyes and a slight western influence. Destry or Deveraux??
    Again, thank you Berries.
    Rica Rane
    Mommy-To-Be

~ Emberley Rose * Talullah * Wilhelmina * Elsa *Phoebe *Tessa * Waverly * Cordelia * Summer * Lydia * Senna ~

Sorry for any misspellings, this berrie is on her phone!

Dark and Handsome with bright blue eyes and a slight western influence--for that imagery I think I prefer Deveraux.

Destry however has an interesting meaning "warhorse," but I don't think it comes off completely cowboyish because of that. I do like the combo, but I if you switched it to Altus Destry I think I like it more.
    Marko | Susanna | Kit | Rosemary

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine kid View Post
    Dark and Handsome with bright blue eyes and a slight western influence--for that imagery I think I prefer Deveraux.

Destry however has an interesting meaning "warhorse," but I don't think it comes off completely cowboyish because of that. I do like the combo, but I if you switched it to Altus Destry I think I like it more.
    Thank you!! (:

I'm with pp on Devereaux. I like that it has the accessible nn of Dev. Destry is too horsey for me (literally all I can think of is a giant black stallion with red eyes, haha), and feels like it may be trying a bit too hard. Devereaux is charming and Dev is easygoing - I really like it
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

For some reason Destry looks incomplete to me, like it is missing a vowel. I prefer Devereaux.