Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hypothetical twins

So, not even pregnant yet but TTC starting next month. We are using fertility meds so there is a much higher chance of multiples. Of course this sends my name brain whirling. What do you guys think of

Lorelei Ann
    Elowen Kae

I normally would not use that spelling of Kae but its my grandmothers middle name, my MN is Rae, my sisters is Mae..you see the pattern here.

Anyway, what do you think?
    LN is Bernstrom.
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to Nils David (1)

Loves:
    Lorelei, Elowen, Serafina, Adeline, Cordelia

Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean

I think they are beautiful names! They make quite a lovely impression paired together too.

If you had a single baby, would you use Adeline Judith? I am just asking because I am the same way--I have a name that I kind of only picture as a singleton. If I had twins, I would be lost!

I agree, they're lovely together! I'm also kind of curious about Adeline Judith--I've loved that since I first saw it in your signature months ago!

My only hesitation with Lorelei and Elowen as twins is that they share a lot of the same letters (multiple "E"s, "Lo", etc.). I don't think it'd be a deal-breaker for me if I really, truly loved the names, but I personally would want something a bit more distinct for twins, myself. Still, they're lovely.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I do still lover Adeline Judith DH does not so much. Plus Adeline is becoming ever increasingly popular. I know 3 of them now. I don't know any Lorelei's or Elowens.
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to Nils David (1)

Loves:
    Lorelei, Elowen, Serafina, Adeline, Cordelia

Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean

I really like Lorelei and Elowen together, they're so complimentary in my opinion.