Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First name Paige

What is your opinion on the name Paige? Sweet and spunky? Preppy? Dated?

We have an Allison, nn Ally. I'm not concerned with a perfectly matched sib set, just as long as the names aren't too matchy or polar opposite style wise.

The other name currently tied with Paige is Caroline. I love this sweet classic name, but it's number 15 in our state and I know a lot of little Caroline's, it doesn't bother me too much, but I don't know a single Paige so it feels fresh to me.

Hmm...
    See here in England I know and have heard of many Paige's my sister is 16 and at her school there is 10 Paige's which goes with the 7 Jordan/Jordana variants, 5 Mollie variants thus I do associate Paige as being slightly dated because there are so many sixteen year old's sharing the name Paige. Whereas I only know one Caroline which makes me feel that Caroline is a fresher classic!

I like the idea of Paige in the middle name slot, I think as a middle name Paige feels fresh, like Jane (a name I love) outside the middle name slot feels fresh. I love the idea of Caroline Paige. I also feel that Caroline works better with Allison! I like the idea of Ally & Cara.

Hope this helped xx

When I was pregnant with my daughter, one of the combinations I was considering was Allison Paige. So I do think the two names go together nicely! However, I love Caroline, and I think stylistically, she is wonderful next to Allison.
    Anna Juliet, Caroline Audrey, Catherine Maeve, Elizabeth Claire,
    Grace Charlotte, Jane Cordelia, Pearl Anastasia, Rose Genevieve

Benjamin Clark, Griffin Arthur, Henry Donovan, Jack Ronan,
    James Frederick, Liam David, Luke Alexander, Patrick Elliot

It's hard to compare Paige and Caroline since theyre such different feeling names for me! Allison & Caroline, Ally & Paige, it all depends what kind of sound you like.

I do love Paige though. I can see why some say it's dated, but it has such a crystal-clean sound to me that it's still fresh. A little preppy, a little sleek, a little sweet, but not too saccharine. Caroline Paige is a lovely combo too..

I have a friend named Paige who's now 25. Paige is not a name I would typically like but I don't mind it as a mn. Caroline Paige sounds good together.
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin