Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks everyone, i'm really glad you like it! I am seriously surprised by him, i can assure you that it is totally out of character for him to sit around thinking up great baby names! After a bit more discussion, it turns out he likes the name Coralie because it makes him think of the ocean, which has played a huge part in his life, and our dd's name (Juniper) makes him think of the earth, to which i replied "what have you done to my husband" and "is there rum in that tea you're drinking?" (there wasn't)! And Susannah is a name that he remembers me saying once and its "ok" - thats more like it. Still, i think hes nailed it! And i really like it with Juniper.

I love it! The combo is gorgeous, and I love coralie with juniper (and the meaning behind them). Perfection!

That would be a beautiful combo!
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

You are sooo lucky! Coralie and Susannah are both loves of mine but not so much to my husband.
    Coralie Susannah is a stunning name! All the best with TTC
    One little lad: Frederick (Freddy) born 2014

LITTLE LADIES
    Isobel | Matilda | Penelope | Stephanie
    pledged to God | battle warrior | weaver | garland

LIVELY LADS
    Angus “Gus” | Frederick “Freddy” | Jack | William “Will”
    one strength | peaceful ruler | God is gracious | resolute protection

Current name crushes: Maeva, Bennett & Evander "Van"

Juniper and Coralie are wonderful sister names. I'm so happy that you found something you both love!