Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ~Band Members~

~Band Members~

Choose a band/music group, Google their first names and middle names if you don't know them, and then say whether you like the names or not and why!

Band: Little Mix
    ~ Jessica "Jesy" Louise: Jessica is my name so I'm a bit biased! I like it, and I think Jesy is a unique way of spelling Jessie. I think it's a better nickname than Jess. Louise is so overused as a middle name! Jessica Louise flows nicely though.
    ~ Perrie Louise: I think Perrie's a terrible name. Just makes me think of the alcoholic drink. Not very feminine either. And again with the overused middle name!
    ~ Jade Amelia: I really like Jade, very pretty. And Amelia is okay too. I'd prefer if the names were switched - Amelia Jade. Just seems to flow better in my opinion!
    ~ Leigh-Anne: Not a fan of double-barreled first names. And don't like either Leigh or Anne. Leah is prettier.

Your go!
    ~ 22 year-old name lover ~

Band: The Wanted

Thomas Anthony *Tom*: I love Thomas! I prefer the nn Massey to Tom but Anthony flows nicely. He has an older brother Lewis.
    Maximillian Alberto *Max*: Quite a mouthful. I love Max but prefer Maxwell to Maximillian and I don't like Alberto at all. He has an older brother Jack.
    Siva Stephen Michael: I feel like Siva Stephen is too much of the same sound. It's a very ethnic name. I always felt bad for him and his twin Kumar because they have six older siblings whose names are common English names: Gail, Hazel, David, Daniel, Kelly, and Trevor.
    James Kevin *Jay*: classic name. prefer Jameson nn Jamie over James nn Jay but he is my favorite of the band. He has a twin named Tom and an older brother Luke and a younger brother Sean and a little sister Eleanor.
    Nathan James: love it! I prefer Nathan Thomas but Nathan James is nice too. He has a younger sister Jessica
    Last edited by shanade213; February 24th, 2013 at 11:46 PM.
    Ansel Grayer, Bodhi Coven, Elliot Denali, Etienne Rhodes, Ford Rafferty, Foster Knox, Jethro Merrick, Julian Everest, Koa Phoenix, Otto Pacey, Seaton Milo, Serephin Matteo, Shepherd Kellan, Theodore Viggo
    Anthea Fife, Caitrin Meadow, Callie Rue Eliza, Esmae Regina Poet, Farley Selene, Gaia Winter Maren, Hazel Verity Bliss, Kendra Hollow, Linnea Echo, Oona Maple, Phoebe Calla, Rosalind Vale, Rowena Fate, Sage Mirabai, Scarlet Macey

Spice Girls!!!

Victoria Caroline - Classic and beautiful!
    Melanie Janine - Love Melanie! Janine is okay. Too much of that "ni" sound.
    Melanie Jayne - Cute! Jayne with a y makes it funky.
    Emma Lee - I'd prefer Emma Leigh.
    Geraldine Estelle - Very pretty!
    Favorites:

Audrey * Margot * Josephine * Elizabeth * Katherine * Madeleine * Natasha * Amy

Alexander * Julian * Gabriel * Adrian * Laurence * Henry * Damian * Benjamin

One Direction! <3

Liam James - Kind of hard to say out loud, but it's nice. I lke the name Liam.
    Harry Edward - I never liked the name Edward, but Harry is cool.
    Niall James (prn. NYE-ull) - Really cool. I prefer this pronunciation of Niall to the pronunciation Nameberry has.
    Louis William (prn. like Louie) - A little hard to say out loud with the repeating "w" sound, but I love the name Louis!
    Zayn Javaad - Interesting. I like it.

(I'm a really big fan of this band. I actually didn't even have to look up the names. LOL)
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Blink 182
    Mark Allan - LOVE Mark (though I think I only love the name Mark BECAUSE of this Mark . . .) and plan on using it. Allan is a little to "dad-name" for me.
    Thomas Matthew - Both classically popular names. I like Matthew more than Thomas, but would use Thomas on a future little boy
    Travis Landon - This names seems to ahead-of-the-times for his age, which is kind of cool. Unfortunately though I'm not a fan of either name.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil