Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ~Band Members~

Band : All Time Low

Alexander William : I love both the names Alexander and William. They are so classic. Together it's just perfect.
    Jack Bassam : Jack is such a simple and perfect name. Bassam in interesting....
    Robert Rian : I hate the name Robert. I don't know why. I love the name Rian thought especially the spelling.
    Zachary Steven : I love the name Zachary. It holds a special place in my heart. Not a huge fan of Steven though. Like it together!
    Favorite Names
    Girls: Adalyn, Aria, Darcy, Hollyn, Isla, Kaylynn, Lyra, Maisie
    Boys: Atticus, Chandler, Declan, Ezra, Holden, Kieran, Parrish, Silas

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9824783 My name list!

Styx.
    Dennis DeYoung - I had a fling with the name Dennis a while back...I got over it after my friends thought I was saying 'dentist.'
    Glen Burtnik - Glen isn't bad...Definitely not a name I'd consider, but I wouldn't think it was weird if I met a kid with that name.
    John Curulewski - Not a fan of John.
    Tommy Shaw - I actually really like Thomas nn Tom...So...
    Lawrence Gowan - It isn't bad. I like Lewis better.
    James Young - I actually really like James.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Band: Paramore

Members:
    Hayley Nichole Williams - No. Just, no. Not a fan of Hayley... It's way too overused and I'd prefer something more like Lily. Nichole just seems to me like one of those go-to middle names when the parents can't think of anything else (Right along with Marie, etc.).

Jeremy Clayton Davis - I've never really cared for Jeremy but I guess it's a nice name. I like Jeremy Clayton quite alot but Clayton seems to sound a bit odd with Davis. I like this much better than Hayley Nichole, however.

Taylor Benjamin York - I like this best out of the three. Even though the names are very common, they are nice. I like this especially because I prefer Taylor for a boy rather than a girl.
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. Eulalia. Florence. Mae. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Gideon. Tobias. Quincey.

{crushing on Zephyrine "Zephie" & Leon}

mommy to feline furbaby Beatrice Evangeline Rose and her babies Claudia & Cordelia =^.^=

Band - Good Charlotte

Joel Rueben Madden - Joel is another of my favourites but don't expect it in my top 10. I do like it as it is a great one syllable name for a person like me that wants 2 middle names and one name to be a one syllable. Rueben is a friends's name so it's in the neutral area for me; Don't hate or love it.

Benjamin Levi Madden - While Benjamin is a favourite name it is not in the top 6 combos if you asked for my top 8 you would find Benjamin as a first name as #7. Levi is the name of my brother so I may be abit biased when I say I like it quite alot.

William Dean "Billy" Martin - William is a great name with a great meaning and adorable NN's like Billy, Liam or Will. Dean is another one syllable (like Joel) I do like this name alot and I like the combo Benjamin Nolan Dean.

Paul Anthony Thomas - I'm not a huge fan of Paul but I have heard worse. Anthony is a nice name with a very sweet meaning and I like the NN Tony.

Christopher Ryan Wilson (ex drummer) - Christopher apart from being the little boy on "Winnie the Pooh" is also my brother's name. I am not a person that opposes the running letters (R ending then R start) I love the name Ryan it is spunky and the meaning is great! What little boy wouldn't love his name meaning "King"?

Can't find middle names for

Dean Butterworth (Current drummer) - See Above.

Joshua Freese (ex drummer) - I'm not a fan of this name not because of looks but more experience. I know it is bad to not like the name and say that every "Joshua" is bad just because I've met a few that were bad. But it has just put me off the name.

Aaron Escolopio (ex/original drummer) - Aaron is a handsome and masculine name it is a favourite of mine but it is not in my top 10.
    Vote on my name list
    Alpha Names
    Girls
    Elowen Briar. Arabella Callisto. Callaia Bronte. Arden Mireille. Lydia Océane.
    Reina Cerulean. Elisabeth Juno. Isla Marigold.

Boys
    Bodhi Lucian. Wyatt Sebastian. Miles Finnian. Reuben Orlando. Lewis Dalton.
    Kian Marius/Tiberius. Ezekiel Nolan.

Working On:
    Sunniva, River, Marisol || Dexter/Declan, Lachlan, Cormac, Wesley

More combos...

Quote Originally Posted by jess0044 View Post
    Mark Allan - LOVE Mark (though I think I only love the name Mark BECAUSE of this Mark . . .)
    My boyfriend is exactly the same! He is obsessed with Blink and loves the name Mark because "IT'S MARK HOPPUS AND HE'S AMAZING" haha!
    ~ 22 year-old name lover ~