Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Eliana Annie doesn't have flow at all, which is a shame as Annie is gorgeous. Both names contain the same Ann sound, and even if you use the ah-na prn of Eliana, it's still too close to me. Annie could work as a nn for Eliana, but if it's your mum's name you might not want to do that.

Grace is a bit filler of a middle to me, and Belle's just everywhere (often as Bella, but the names are very close) though I do think Eliana Michelle is a nice combination. Eliana Eloise is too El- heavy to work.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Yeah, I do think it's too much "Anne" in both names. What about using Annie as a nickname for Eliana? Adding a second middle name could help, too.

Of your other choices, I agree Grace and Michelle flow best.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I think Eliana is so pretty! You have to remember that flow isn't as important as using a family name. The love of a name and the family meaning is more important. Eliana Annie is really cute. Say it a few times....it's cute! &....Annie being your Mom's name will be more special to your daughter in the long run.

The -a A- is too much.
    If you don't feel that Eliana honors your mother Annie then I would stick with Annie and find a different first name. Sorry!
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Annie could be the nickname for your little Eliana.
    Melinda Sus.anne + Brandon Cra.ige
    Stepmom to Shelley J------
    Auntie to Richard Mason & Alexander Thomas
    Elisabeth Yun, Juliet Susanne, Rachel Emily, Rosalie, Miranda, Isabelle, Natalie, Katherine
    Ammon Xavier, Matthew Craige, William Clifton, Benjamin, Spencer, Jacob, Michael