Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Thanks so much for all of your thoughtful and honest opinions and your lovely suggestions.

Last night I fell in love with Beatrice.

I have always kind of dismissed the name as yupster-and-celeb-trendy old-lady-cool. I was actually sort of sick of seeing it.

Then last night I couldn't sleep. All the inactivity from surgery probably. (my husband is trying to convince me to take half of one of my FIL's Ambiens tonight. I'm wary because I've never taken a real sleeping pill and I'm afraid I'll end up sleep-stabbing somebody. Or something.)

Anyway last night my sleeping pill was Dante's Paradiso. When I FINALLY crashed I dreamt Beatrice was showing me around Heaven, except it was an awful lot like a Sandals resort, and Beatrice looked an awful lot like a young pre-plastic surgery Nicole Kidman.

But she was so beautiful and calm, wearing emerald green silk and with all this honey-coppery hair, and she seemed so wise and lovely, and I woke up going, "Beatrice!" I've been saying it all day.

I'll probably change my mind a hundred times, lets face it. But right now I'm head over heels for Beatrice Emerald.

Thoughts?

PS. Blade, I literally laughed aloud at the IRA pageant contestant, Bridget Emerald. :-)
    Last edited by missusaytch; February 24th, 2013 at 07:31 PM.