Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need a Name for our Daughter! Suggestions needed!

We don't have a name for our baby after vetoing several choices!

I really like the name Seren (Welsh for star) my father is Welsh, but my cousins in Wales tell me its not unheard of there and I'm worried it will become popular in the UK top 100, we live in England. But I'm not 100% in love with the name. DH isn't really in love with it, but isn't totally against it. We don't want something that is too popular or looks like it will become popular soon in the UK top 100.

We want a choice of names to try out, please give us suggestions.

Names I liked but have been vetoed:
    Marcie/ Darcy
    Lyla (Too many Lily's and alot of people are turning to Lyla as a variation)
    Ivy (apparently sounds like an old lady's name)
    Emerson (My Parents think its a boys name)
    Phoebe
    Poppy
    Saffron
    Indigo
    Savannah
    Eden
    Romy /Romilly
    Keeva
    Caia
    Teagan
    Willow
    Lucia
    Marnie
    Wren
    Calla
    Aoife
    Jasmin
    India

Please Help!! Middle name will more than likely be Elizabeth Palma or one of those with something else.

Thank you C.

You like a lot of very very popular names, so I'm a little confused. But these give me the same feeling as Seren:

Sorrel
    Isolde/Eseld
    Eirin
    Eirian
    Eirlys
    Luned
    Rosen

Cute names:
    Dulcie
    Minnie
    Lois
    Zelie
    Cicely
    Demi
    Ines
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1053900...rls-names-2012
    A lot of your names are in last years top 100 even Seren (which surprised me) is number 86.
    However, I can't see it rising up the charts so if you love it use it. You'll be saying it for the rest of your life
    I was a bit miffed when I named my son Reuben then it entered the top 100 that year (obviously other parents loved it too which is nice) but I can't see my daughters' names doing the same - Cordelia and Persephone.
    Maybe look up the top 1000 names in the UK and look for the names near the bottom? I like this site
    http://www.britishbabynames.com/blog...ales-2011.html
    Good Luck

mom to Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    fave girls
    fave boys
    fave combos
    just for fun combos

~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~