Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help with my style & name Archer's potential brother!

Hi all,

I've posted before about our upcoming baby (gender unknown) due in March. Brother is Archer Cole. I love strong names that are a little different but not out there, interesting & that make you go 'oh, how nice!' when you hear it. And to note, when we named Archer, it was unheard of! We live in the country in Aus so while the names on my boys list may be common to other berries, they definitely aren't here!

We're running out of time & I need some fresh ideas! We have a girls name sorted I think. So to give you an idea, names I love but can't use as fn are Flynn, Cole & Griffin.

Our two front runners are
    Hugo Flynn
    Hudson Arlo

Both fn are names that acquaintances elsewhere have used & for that reason I would feel that the name wasn't entirely my baby's, if that makes sense! Hudson, I know is getting trendier which I don't like, but my husband & I honeymooned in New York & loved it so much & so there's that connection. Love Hud as a nn too. Hugo seems friendlier, & I do like the 'o' ending.

Other names that my husband will agree to: Harris, Jed, Evan, Owen, Hallam & Dex. None of them jump out at me!

Other names on my list: Sullivan, Rafe, Jude, Gabe, Kit, Beckett.

What kind of name do you think goes with Archer? Sorry to those who have answered my posts previously! Thank you!

I love Hudson Arlo! Yes, it's getting trendy, but if it has a special meaning to you and your husband, I say go for it. You said you liked the "o" ending in Hugo, but Arlo has the same thing. Hud is an adorable nickname. Best of luck to you and your expanding family!
    Mother to William Joseph with baby Iris Corinne due at the end of March

Congratulations on your baby! I love your taste. My ideas for you are:

Grant
    Graham
    Greshom (<< I met a one-year-old gorgeous boy with this name and I adored it on him)
    Grantham
    Cael
    Arlo
    Thurlow
    Judson
    Sutton
    Jebsen
    Hollis
    Jett
    Kipp
    Emmett
    Lane
    Gage

Good luck!

Hudson Arlo is fabulous! I like that much better than Hugo Flynn. That could be due to the fact that I live in the southern US and Hugo & Flynn are both names I am not used to hearing. I love the flow of Hudson Arlo! (They are not names I hear here either...but the flow seems more natural to me). I also like Harris (or maybe Harrison), Sullivan, Jude, and Gabe. I think Archer goes well with those.

Good luck!

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I love Hugo! Although I'm not fond of Hudson, I love Arlo. I also thought of Huxley and Hawthorn for you too. What about Oscar, Milo, Silas, Clyde or Rigby?
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe