Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ways to get to Ava?

Fiance loves it, I can't bring myself to love it. Best compromise is to have a long name with "Ava" nickname. Any ideas?

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

Ha wish I had advice for you. I spent the last 6 months trying to find a way out of Ava as a route to nickname Avie. Not because I don't love Ava, the exact opposite, but b/c it is a little popular. We considered Aviana nn Avie/Ava but it just has too close association with Avian flu/Evian water. People have suggested Avis/Avalonea/Avaleigh/Avarie/Avielle/Aviella/Aviela/Avril/Avalee/Avannia/Avania/Avanna/Avora...We were going to do initials Arabella Victoria nn Avie but for us it's just come down to Ava Caroline Good luck!!!!

I love it as a name in it's own right, finding a long form of it could be hard. How about: Avalon, Alivia, Aviana...? Or you could create the initials; Alexandra Verity Anne = A.V.A for example?
    Britberry * Trainee Teacher
    Octavia ~ James-Joseph~ Sapphire~ Clark

Avonlea (aa-von-lee) is a name for a village in Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. I think it would be a beautiful name for a girl, especially with the nn Ava.
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

Avalon
    Avril
    Avis
    Avielle
    Avani
    Avaline
    Avery
    Aviva
    Avon
    Eliava
    Havana
    Savannah
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos