Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Miracle Baby

Red face My Miracle Baby

We were blessed with a beautiful, healthy little girl earlier this month. (I've been tipped to avoid using birthdate, but I will say she was born a few weeks premature this month). It is an amazing feeling to know that we finally have our little miracle, Thea Arwen Cecilia. Her name fits her perfectly, and we are so happy to have her in our lives. I know her older siblings are smiling down on us right now. Thank you all for support and help with the name last month.

Marlyn

Congratulations! That's a beautiful name you've picked, three stunning choices that go together perfectly! How lucky you are! I hope you're all having a lovely time with each other.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congratulations. You have picked such a beautiful name for your little miracle. Hope everything goes well and good luck.

Congratulations! What a beautiful name. I love seeing Arwen in the middle.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your daughter, Thea Arwen Cecilia. She has a great start in life with three lovely names.
    All the best,
    Mischa.