• Rowan

10 16.39%
  • Skandar

11 18.03%
  • Theo

6 9.84%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which name for Drake's brother?

We have finally managed to get our super long boys list down to ten options, which means: POLL !

Leon and Peregrine aren't my favorites of the bunch, but I love that they have some kind of animal connection just like my son's name (Drake Zephyr). And I don't mind the Omen connection with Damian/Damien either, in fact, I rather enjoy that connection. Which one is your favorite? Surname will be Wilde.

Also, which is your fav. spelling, Damian or Damien?
    Last edited by killromance; February 22nd, 2013 at 09:16 AM.
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015

Skandar gets my vote, it has the exact same coolness factor as Drake. Can you find a name with an animal connection for the middle, or have you already decided on one?

Skandar Colt (young horse)
    Skandar Bram (raven)
    Skandar Gawain (hawk of May)
    Skandar Leonidas (lion)
    Skandar Leolin (lion)
    Skandar Felinus (cat like)
    Skandar Sher (lion)
    Skandar Wolfe
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thank you ottilie. Skandar and Caedmon are actually my top two right now. We haven't decided on a middle name yet, and neither name have to have an animal connection but it would be fun.
    I quite like Colt (but I think more of guns instead of a young horse), Leonidas and even Felinus.
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015

I voted for Damian because it is a favorite of mine. I don't care about its association with that stupid movie. The true meaning of the name is great and I love the myth behind it. Damian and Drake sound handsome together! Leon would have gotten my next vote. I love the lion association.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!

I was also torn between Skandar and Caedmon, but went for Skandar since it matches so well with Drake.

I think Rowan and Theo are way too soft to pair with Drake, and Peregrine is too fussy.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq