10 16.39%
  • Skandar

11 18.03%
  • Theo

6 9.84%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Skandar is awesome! I love it!
    Drake and Skandar - perfect sibset!

I voted Skandar. I remember it from an earlier post of yours too. I really love it. I think it matches well with Drake without being overly matchy. It's very strong and handsome.
    Switching careers and becoming an RN! Sadly mommy plans will have to wait until that's done. Still loving names though!

I voted Skander. I've never heard of it before but it matches Drake perfectly.

I found it too hard to vote, balancing sounds, meanings and popularity, so here are my thoughts

So excited to see Caedmon, which I love but can't use due to past-pet-associations! They are both manly in the best way and tick the 'unusual' box. However, whilst Caedmon makes me think 'history', Drake makes me think 'trendy'.

Skandar is fantastic, and I've not come across it before (like an abbreviated Iskandar?). But it seems much longer than Drake and I might prefer fewer shared letters/sounds.

Leon is the right length, with animal meaning, but softer and certainly not unusual. I think it would work.

Theo is a long-time fave of mine, and I think the sound complements Drake nicely. However, it is more common than his sibling's name.

I would avoid Damian/Damien because of duplicating the Ds.

Knox fits sound-wise, is short, punchy and trendy like Drake, but oh-so-Brangelina

Kieran sounds OK, but it's much, much more popular and has far less character.

Peregrine - agree with Blade that it seems fussy in comparison.

Rowan - agree with pp that it is very soft in comparison, and quite feminine, not very 'Drake'!
    Isolde - Eluned - Freya - Anouk - Tabitha
    Caspar - Edmund - Ebbe - Fred - Oskar

Thank you so much for your comments bob=kate. Skandar is from Iskandar (Alexander). There's also an actor with this name, he played Edmund in Narnia.
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015