Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I really like Lois, I think the ends in -is names (Mavis, Avis, Agnes etc) will be part of the next wave of "old lady" names to come back into fashion. Similar Iris is already trending.

I love it. Great, under-used, Biblical. My hubby didn't like the Lois Lane connection, but as a reporter myself, I love it.
    So sad he vetoed

Lois was my great-grandmother's name and my aunt's name, so I've always had a soft spot for it. I think it's very deserving of a comeback. It has a very pleasant sound and 'L' names are popular now. I also like that it's simple and easy to spell/pronounce. I don't see why it wouldn't make a comeback!
    Audrey Cecilia - Jude Alexander - Christian Nathaniel - Violet Annabelle - Felicity Charlotte - and introducing Isaac Benjamin

My babies!

I'm not a fan, I can't see it on a small child. I do like the look of the name.

I have adored the name Lois for so long, who wouldn't want to have Lois Lane as a namesake? It's a due for a definite comeback in my mind and the nn Lo is super cute
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!