Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Slytherin Common Room
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenmaple View Post
    Its my grandmothers name too. Lois Amelia actually. It seems more appealing to me lately. i wouldn't be surprised if itcame back eventually
    Mine as well. Lois L, I can't recall her middle I'll have to ask my uncle. Wait...Lorraine. Lois Lorraine I believe.

I'm not really a fan of it, but I can see it being used. I'd rather use Eloise as an honoring name.

I cannot wait for Lois to come back! I think it's far more appealing than say Eloise or Louise.
    ...dreaming of naming my future first cat.

today's favorites: Howl, Sherlock, Scheherazade

(and favorites of the non-pet names: Celia Hermione, Odette, Inigo, Arthur Rooney)

I don't like it but come to think of it my Nana was Beverly Lois... I think it will make you a comeback

United States
    Lois has the whole Lois Lane thing going for her. Honestly it sounds hopelessly old-fashioned to me, but so does Louise and that's coming back.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

I like Lois and know one who is 5 years old. I was happy to hear it used. Her mother admitted she was nearly a Maiden/mayden as it was trendy.
    My middle names are Louise and Margaret so before having kids I wanted to have a daughter called Lois Pearl