Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle name help......

Baby number three is another girl (they are fairly sure anyway, baby was not being overly cooperative). Quinn will be her first name (95% sure) but man are we struggling to find her a middle name (the only reason we are not at 100% with the name). There are various reasons we are struggling...I'll list my current favorites and what my hang ups are.

Quinn Caroline- the double n ending...last name also ends in n making it triple n endings. Caroline is a nod to my grandmother Carolyn who is struggling with Alzheimer's disease.

Quinn Michaela-probably my favorite because Michaela had been considered as a first name for my other two daughters. BUT is it too Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman?

Quinn Olivia-I like this but I'm not loving the Q O initials.

Quinn Alexandra-- I love this combo probably my all time favorite... But my nephew has Alexander as a middle name and a good friend gave his daughter Alexandra as her middle name.

Quinn Amelia-I love this too..SO is not a big fan though...and another friend used Amelia for her daughters middle name.

SO threw Quinn Elizabeth and Quinn Victoria out there but certain names (like these make Quinn sound like Queen).

Any opinions on these options would be helpful or any other suggestions would be appreciated!
    ~*~Ames~*~

Proud mommy of three beautiful girls:
    Delaney Brooke (6-27-05)
    Ryley Kate (4-16-07)
    Quinn Michaela (6-1-13)

I love Quinn. From your list, I like Quinn Alexandra, Quinn Caroline, and Quinn Amelia.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I love quinn michaela, until you mentioned dr. quinn and was like oooo, yeah, maybe not so much. but the children of her generation really wont make that connection.

If you like the 3 or 4 syllable names you could try:
    Arabella
    Josephine
    Natalie/Natalia
    Mckenzie
    Emmaline
    Gianna
    Seraphina
    Viviana
    Angelina

Just a few that came to mind. Let us know what you decide and best of luck!

My favorites are Amelia and Alexandra. Unless your nephew or friends kids use their middle name often, I dont think it would be a huge deal if you used the same name.

Suggestions(not all of these are your style, but they all flow well):
    Elena/Elaina
    Delilah
    Avery
    Julianne/Juliet
    Melody
    Arianna
    Rosalie
    Annabel
    Ivy
    Veronica
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

I loved Quinn Michaela until you mentioned the Dr. Quinn reference. I agree, you can't use it.

How about:

Quinn Alessandra (a little variation from Alexandra, but same feel)
    Quinn Anneliese
    Quinn Vienna
    Quinn Natalia
    Quinn Samantha
    Quinn Miranda
    Quinn Emilina
    Quinn Olivia
    Quinn Natasha
    Quinn Juliana