Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The Rest of the Boys

I'm so excited at being done with my girl list, so jumping straight into the boy list! I have some names I'd like to use, but I don't want to spoil anybody's creativity, so feel free to suggest names. Faramond is done, Faramond Faulkner Holt.

I'm going to try and explain what I want:

Evander: Super romantic, stars and the moon, quiet lakes. Sensitive, poetic, adventurous but in a gentle way. I'd like to have Endymion as a middle (need to use it and feel it would be perfect here).

Gawain: Kind of the love child of Faramond and Morgana if that makes sense. Stormy, intense, cliffs by the ocean, cloaked in furry capes and leather gloves. Brave, unyielding, yet romantic.

Herne: Again, kind of like Faramond, if he'd gone a little crazy and started living in the forest on his own. Rough, intense, rugged, an archer. "The wild huntsman". A little bit like Mads Mikkelsen in King Arthur (only good thing about that movie).

Rainier/Orpheus (together, I don't know which order I want them to be in): Another poetic one, but more woodsy and tough. Lush open woods with grassy floor and little sweet smelling flowers coming up among the trees. This name is very nature like to me, Rainier is partly to honour my late grandfather who was a real nature man, so mountains, waterfalls, forests, moors, I see it all. If anyone's read Rilke's Sonnets to Orpheus; that's what I want.

Names I like:
    Alaric, Altair, Bayard, Bran, Cyrus, Emrys, Endymion, Lorengel, Loxias, Lucius, Marinell, Percival, Perseus, Silvan, Wayland, Westfall

I'm doing two middles...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Funsies.

Evander + Endymion = 7 syllables, so you must use a monosyllabic name here. Something gentle:

Evander Bard Endymion / Evander Endymion Bard
    Evander Blaise Endymion
    Evander Endymion Beck
    Evander Endymion Heath
    Evander Endymion Ives
    Evander Endymion Stearne [Stearne is an English form of German stern, 'star']

Gawain sounds great with harder sounds.

Gawain Perseus Bayard
    Gawain Alaric Tierce
    Gawain Loxias Orrick [means 'old, weathered oak tree']

Herne: something rough. Herne and Wayland are perfect together, imo.

Herne Wayland Westfall
    Herne Wayland Rorrick ['red king']
    Herne Wayland Eindride [Norse for "he who rides alone"]

Rainier Silvius Westfall
    Rainier Lucius Westfall
    Rainier Emrys Westfall

Orpheus & Altair sound so good..

Orpheus Sylvan Altair
    Orpheus Bran Bayard
    Orpheus Espen Altair
    Orpheus Esmond Altair

Gawain
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Lucian/Lucien
    Leander
    Lancelot
    Maximilian
    Winslow
    Winston
    Barnabus
    Fernando
    Roderick
    Sylvester
    Sheridon
    Olivier
    Valiant
    Valentino
    I was going for glamorous romantic names. My favorites from your list are Evander, Cyrus, Lucius, and Percival.Good Luck!

Oh, Blade, I really love:
    Evander Endymion Bard
    Gawain Perseus Bayard
    Herne Wayland Eindride/Rorrick
    Rainier Emrys Westfall
    Orpehus Sylvan Altair

Thank you!!!!!!

emiliyva, I like Wisnton and Roderick a lot! Oliver is one of my favourite names, but boyfriend says no...

mclola, Orpheus Eamon Rainier is magical! Thanks!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]