Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    I have absolute zero brainpower right now but wanted to say you are going to have one well named baby, I can't wait to see what you choose!
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

Evander Endymion Quay is my pick as well, mostly because I really, really adore Gawain Perseus Bayard. I think that Perseus should definitely stick with him and of course your Endymion has to go somewhere!

So Faramond Faulkner Holt, Herne Wayland Eindride, and I'm also holding with those who favor Rainier Orpheus Marinell (although Blade just made me laugh out loud with the pasta sauce thing...) and honstly either choice is still really great. My only critique is that there's no more room left for Odysseus or Lorgenel, but I think that with time I will be able to deal with it. =]

Edit: When I look at Rainier Orpheus Westfall really quickly I just see the word 'rainfall' which is actually extremely cute and Londony.
    Last edited by amydomsmom; February 26th, 2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Londony is almost a real word...

btw ottilie are you pronouncing Quay 'kay' or 'key?' I feel like, from some relic of Middle English, I kept running into wharfs called "keys" in the UK.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Oh man.. I was thinking Quay pronounced "kway" like the Brothers Quay, but a quay where ships dock I'd pronounce "key."

Oh wow your final choices are awe-inspiring.
    My favorites in order are Evander Perseus Altair (I'm not huge on the high E sound intensity of Evander Endymion Quay - at least how I pronounce it), Gawain Perseus Bayard, Rainier Orpheus Marinell and Herne Wayland Eindride.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...