Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Daffodil

Daffodil

I spoke to my cousin today about baby names. It's a hot topic since we're both expecting, me in May and her in June.
    They're having a daughter, and my cousin told me they plan on naming her Daffodil Mace Solstice, with the nickname Daffy.
    I fell in love with Daffy. It's perfect. Not so sure about Daffodil though. Mace and Solstice are def. not my style. They already have a son with two outrageous middle names so I guess little Daffy will fit in just fine.

But what do you guys think of Daffodil? And more importantly, do you have any suggestions of names/nicknames with a similar style or feeling as Daffy (except Effie)? After hearing Daffy, I can't get it out of my head but I don't want to "steel" it...
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015

What about something like Clover? Rowan? Amaryllis? Romilly? Marigold? Dahlia? Delphine? Magnolia? Leilani? Azalea? I am sure there are cute nn's hidden in all kinds of flower names if you want another flower name

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

I like Daffodil. But Mace? As in... the stuff you spray in the eyes of a criminal? Lol Or is it pronounced May-cee? A bit of stretch, but maybe Fia as a short, simple nn.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

Daphne anyone?

Yes Daphne! Daphne gets to Daffy and both are lovely!
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses