Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Oh my goodness, I love all your choices! I like Marguerite, and think it would pair nicely with your dd's name. Marguerite Delphine would be a nice combo IMO. And I love nn Margot!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

I think Mirabel and Margot(not Marguerite) are gorgeous!

If you want something as equally frilly and feminine choose...Mirabel (fave combo: Mirabel Frances. The no-nonsense Frances tones down the frilliness of Mirabel)

My favourite name on your list is Marguerite Alice. You don't have to be French to love French names. I wouldn't hesitate to use another one if you love the name. Even though your first daughter's name is the French spelling, the original name is actually Greek.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Mirabel and Opal! You have lovely taste. I wonder if you'd like Honoria more than Honora since I think it would alter the pronunciation enough to take out the gnaw sound you dislike. -Honoria Glossop from Jeeves and Wooster is fantastic and where I got the name. Honora/Honoria nn Honey is so adorable!!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Opal Delphine is really beautiful...

I love the names Mirabel and Margot w MN Delphine too, but think Opal fits the best w your other daughter's name

very pretty names

no its not too Frenchy at all