Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I had super awful taste when I first became interested in names - Masculine names for girls, Misspelled, Overly Gothy......just bad.

Then I went from there to the other side of the spectrum and my taste became what I consider extremely pretentious and over the top - but they were not bad, just over the top. (Ezebel Rhiannon Willow, Ginevra Eponine Rosabel...that kind of thing)

But NOW, I think I have toned down my style, I still love a lot of over the top, very obscure names but generally not all put into one combo - pairing things like Tullia Penelope Joy together instead of combining Tullia with 2 other super obscure, super frilly choices.

I used to LOVE Emma, Emily, and Elizabeth. I named a lot of characters Pamela, for some reason. When I first discovered the name nerd community I fell hard for offbeat mythological names, the weirder the better. Give my kid a name in the top 1000? Perish the thought! While I still enjoy offbeat names, my tastes are back to what they were before my wacky phase: slightly dusty but distinguished antiques with strong connections to history and literature. I do still love me some nature names, though...

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Hmmm...
    My taste in boys have really stayed the same I like short, slightly quirky well known names like Levi, Jonah, Henry & Elwood. The middle names are normally family names or have a meaning to me. As for girls I like frilly femimine classics that sound cultured like Jane, Rosalie, Scarlett and Amira.

However I used to like Mackenzie, Dakota and Skye which are not my taste now at all, Mackenzie in my eyes now is a masculine name and a surname. A name I only like as a surname. Dakota is Dakota Sioux an Native American tribe and shouldn't be used as a name by people who aren't of Native Amerian descent just the name Cohen shouldn't be used if your not Jewish. Skye is so dated so yes my tastes have changed considerably over the years, I now hate all three names I used to love !!

I don't really know what my naming style is... Could someone tell me by looking at my signature or something? lol But when I was younger, (8 or 9) I LOVED "J" names. For a girl, I liked Jamie and Janessa. For a boy I liked Jason. Now, I apparently like "L" names. Lydia, Lily, Larissa, and Liam, Louis (pronounced like Louie, not Lewis), and Leo.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

As a little girl, I loved Abigail and James. I'm still head over heels in love with James, but my love for Abigail has faded a bit (although I'm still nostalgically fond of her).
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling