Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Help choose a name for our 4th girl, due next week!

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willow Ivy

41 36.94%
  • Willow Honey

10 9.01%
  • Willow Ruby

30 27.03%
  • Willa Blue

33 29.73%
  • Willa Bleu

4 3.60%
  • Willa Jewel

17 15.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Anything but Bleu.
    I voted for Willow Ivy- Ivy is super sweet.
    Lucia
    Seraphine, Jemima, Leonor, Seffora, Eulalia
    Edmund, Marius, Joscelin, Earnest, Caspar

I chose Willow Ivy. These nature names sound to flow so well. Very beautiful.
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia

I don't know if you speak French, but bleu is masculine, and the sound is definitely not appealing. It's kind of like bleh-- the sound one makes in the act of vomiting.

Also, you might discount my opinion because cute and whimsical names for girls fall decidedly flat for me, but there are some that I could take seriously (Wren, Poppy) and some that strike me as ridiculously, almost cartoonishly, childish. Honey is definitely in that camp.

I think Blue is rather boring-- just an everyday color name, nothing magical or special about it, not even poetic like Azure or Mazarine or Cyan or something. And it's also a relatively common word meaning sad.

I do like the botanicals with Willa-- especially Ivy-- and really, really liked Jewel. It's very pretty, something your daughter can grow in to, and it's striking and unusual. I wouldn't use Willow Ivy since they're two plants, but my vote would be Willa Ivy, Willow Ruby, or Willa Jewel, with my gave being Willa Jewel.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

I voted Willow Ivy, but Willa Blue was a close second. It just depends on what feel you are going for.

I like Willow Ivy... I could imagine it flowing beautifully with plenty of last names!