Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dylan does feel out of place. Drake, Dex, or Duke seems more fitting with Ace, Blaine, and Cash.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

The older brother is called Memphis. Dylan is the best (although I prefer it spelt Dillon) and I'm not keen on the others, they would very sound strange here in England.
    Isaac, Asher, Marcus, Nathan, Ezra, Josiah, Matthew, Thomas, Noah, Bodhi, Arlo, Atticus, Dillon, Viggo
    January, Aster, Ianthe, Story, Luna, Engla, Mairi, Nola, Winter, Olive, Violet, Rhiannon, Astoria, Autumn, Victoria, Elena, Eilidh, Etta, Eva, Jani, Coraline, Lilian

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Wow! Two sets of twins at once?? What a naming dream come true...
    Their names are not my style, and I agree Dex or Duke would fit better as the D name, but aside from the obvious A, B, C, D format, the names go together well without being terribly matchy-matchy. If they'd been Ayden, Brayden, Jayden and Kayden, I don't think I could have stood it.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Lol auroradawn, she could've gone with Ayden, Brayden, Cayden and Drayden to fit the ABCD theme lol. I don't mind these names, but Blaine is my favourite. I dislike Dylan and Ace and Cash seem like nicknames. I'm glad she went with a theme but didn't go full out matchy-matchy. They may be identical, but they need their own identity.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson