Names Searched Right Now:

Question SylvieDay De Jesus is the name (combination of Sylvia and Deifilia) Grandma's names

Does the last name sound ok with the first name? I am a little worried about the Day De? Or am I worried for nothing?
    Her Middle name is Maria ( my name)
    So it's SylvieDay Maria De Jesus.

I don't think it goes at all, sorry. The Day and the De is really hard to say. I get that you're trying to combine your/her grandmothers names but I think there's a better way of doing it.

Sylvia-Daisy de Jesus (nn Sylvie-Day) etc.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

I agree that it is difficult to say. Have you considered combining the names into one?

Sylfilia or Devia, for example.
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

I think Sylvia Deifilia makes a pretty name on it's own. I'm not a fan of made up name "smooshes"

Sylvia Deifilia Maria de Jesus sounds amazingly gorgeous. You could even hyphenate it to be Sylvia-Deifilia Maria de Jesus. Both are lovely. Sylvie-Day would be a sweet nickname, but as a full name it doesn't look nice.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.