Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Not a fan of any of the names. I LOVE Drake Zephyr! I think you need an equally fabulous name to go with it. It seems like you like names that are a little on the exotic side. Here are some I think would go well with Drake:

Mila
    Mira
    Isla
    Francesca
    Athena
    Daphne
    Lola
    Cassie (instead of Kenzie)
    Stella
    Mia
    Bianca
    Helena

Quote Originally Posted by alzora View Post
    Which syllable is stressed? Is it:

neh-MAIR-uh
    or
    NEM-uhr-uh?

Regardless, I like Nemera, and my second favorite on your list is Vida. I can't get into Kenzie because of the trendy McKenzie/Mackenzie. I feel like she would be viewed as "just another Kenzie," while Nemera's or Vida's name would actually catch people's attention.
    I agree completely. Nemera is very interesting and sounds marvelous with Wilde, and Vida would be my second choice. I could not condone the use of Kenzie, über-trendy sawed-off surname that it is, with brother Drake Zephyr.

My only concern with Nemera is that it's so unfamiliar that people might think you just made it up, which would be a shame.

Do you like any of the lion names for girls? Leona, Leonie, Leontyne?
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    My only concern with Nemera is that it's so unfamiliar that people might think you just made it up, which would be a shame.
    Yep, this exactly.
    It's a very pretty sound, but it's so unique that I wouldn't know what to make of it if I was introduced to someone named Nemera

What about Nova?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I much prefer Vida or Nemera to Kenzie. I live in an area where the name Kenzie is very common. From the three I say I prefer Vida the best, classic, beautiful and still easy to spell and say. Nemera looks like a beautiful name and the meaning is awesome, I just wonder how difficult a time she will have with people pronouncing it.

Not a fan of Kenzie either, for the same reasons that Blade mentioned.

I think Vida and Nemera are both lovely. I love animal names to begin with though.

There is a legendary character and a direwolf named Nymeria in George R.R. Martin's novels A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), which kind of reminds me of Nemera. Anyway, off topic, but I think Nymeria is lovely as well.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!