Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: January?

January?

I was perfectly shocked when my husband, who likes names like Elizabeth and Isabella, told me he likes January.

Lets be honest, I will probably still stick with Elizabeth Emerald. But in daydreaming about January for a little girl, I realized I could come up with hardly any middles that work. Actress January Jones's middle name is Kristen, which is also my name. Is it a sign? ;-)

Anyway, what middle names work with January? And what do you think of the name?
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Boy Combos: Jack Gabriel Walker & Jonah Michael Whittaker
    David . Alexander (Andy) . Xavier . Abel . Edgar . Apollo . Thomas . Harry . Walter . Frederick

Girl Combos: Clementine ??? . Margot Jillian . Diana Elizabeth
    Gemma . Beatrice . Vesper . Stella . Claire . Rose . Sibyl . Rosemary . Winter . Georgia . Grace . Judith . Corinne

I love January! I don't think I'd be brave enough to use it myself, but it has such a sweet and melodic flow to it!

I think a shorter middle name that starts with a consonant would work best. What do you think of:
    January Clare
    January Kate
    January Tess
    January Lane

The only ones I've come up with that I think really hit the spot are:

January Alice
    January Hazel

I love the nn Janny.

I LOVE January and think it's perfectly usable. January is more my style than Elizabeth (I'm not bad-mouthing Elizabeth. The classics just can't be beat.) and I'd use it in a heartbeat! In my opinion, anything could go in the middle. Some a little more crazy or something short, sweet, and classic.
    Due March 2015!

Favorite names to come.

Thanks, eleminty. I love your style. Good luck TTC!

Came up with a few more combos:

January Emerald
    January Liv
    January Lux
    January Fable
    January Violet